What's new

No country has used terrorism better than India: Hina Rabbani Khar

I did not insult or degrade I just asked a question. The state terrorism used by the Army on the Azadi march
on 25th May was shown live on TV. Arshad Sharif was killed, and his family has still received no justice
because we know Bajwa, Khusra Anjum and dirty harry Faisal were behind the killing.

Who was behind regime change Operation? Bajwa and his cronies broke their oath of not to interfere
in politics. They learnt nothing from 1971 after breaking the country into half, anyone who questions
their corruption is labelled a traitor, stripped naked, tortured or killed.

And something magical tells you everything you wrote is the truth? You can't use your head logically in distinguishing truth vs. bullshit? You people seem like sensible adults, but it's sad to see these crazy accusations without one proof. A politician makes you lie for his greed of power and you follow it like it's a word of God? Then there are the paid trolls, so clearly, telling them anything about reality is useless.

At the least see what thread you are responding to. When you respond like this, what are you telling the Indians? Come kill us more because you may have issues with AC? What about taking your issues on a separate thread and open up a separate thread? This thread was about loss of human life, people that you or I might have known.....

Worse to be be enslaved by your own then a foreign power. So yes I agree.... Pakistani state has used terrorism against its own people worse than India has.

So essentially you allow India to continue to kill people in Pakistan because you think your political differences mean internal terrorism to you?

:D
No world power cares abt what Pakistan thinks.
Days are gone when india and pakistan were compared... and still many pakistanis are insisting on it...

Because Beggars can't be Choosers according to Pakistani CrimeMinister Showbaz Cherry Blossom boot polish.

So essentially you allow India to continue to kill people in Pakistan because you think your political differences mean internal terrorism to you?

Political differences?... You mean Pakistani establishment terrorism like..... Arshad Sharif murder. Imran Khan Assassination Attempt. Benazir Bhutto elimination. Swathi Torture and sexual torture. Model Town massacres. Balochi genocide, Pathan drone bombing for $, extra judicial killings by the state... On and on and on.

And something magical tells you everything you wrote is the truth? You can't use your head logically in distinguishing truth vs. bullshit? You people seem like sensible adults, but it's sad to see these crazy accusations without one proof. A politician makes you lie for his greed of power and you follow it like it's a word of God? Then there are the paid trolls, so clearly, telling them anything about reality is useless.

At the least see what thread you are responding to. When you respond like this, what are you telling the Indians? Come kill us more because you may have issues with AC? What about taking your issues on a separate thread and open up a separate thread? This thread was about loss of human life, people that you or I might have known.....

If it is not the truth then why are they not allowing the Courts to do their job. Why is Asim Muneer trying
telling Arshad's mother to take out Army personnel from FIR? Why is she not allowed to mention
Bajwa in FIR? why is he above the law?

You say a politician makes me lie for his greed but you forgot to look in the mirror for defending the
bigger croooks sat in GHQ.

when a women has more balls to say this than all the other members of PML-N combined.

She’s still a corrupt piece of scum though
She carries $6000 handbag on her foreign tours. Hope her flashy attire and expensive tastes will not deter her from getting aid for your country. 🤣

Not to be the over realist but the world runs for money and common interests. India has thirty times more to offer than your failed state so if they rape you and then say you tripped , tore your clothes from a hook and fell on their phallus.. the powers that be are likely to go “seems plausible”…

That was actually used as a defence in a court case once.

If it is not the truth then why are they not allowing the Courts to do their job. Why is Asim Muneer trying
telling Arshad's mother to take out Army personnel from FIR? Why is she not allowed to mention
Bajwa in FIR? why is he above the law?

You say a politician makes me lie for his greed but you forgot to look in the mirror for defending the
bigger croooks sat in GHQ.

So earning pounds obeying the king, you are out here with attachment to Pakistan. Why don't you come here, live here and then participate in our affairs? Secondly, I'm not stupid or dumber than a rock. If I am reading a thread where it's about my countrymen dying, I have enough RESPECT for my countrymen to NOT derail it and make it seem OK to kill my countrymen. I will write the strongest sentiment so the party doing terrorism in my country can see CONDEMNATION. This doesn't mean I won't have differences in politics, this just means I am HUMAN enough to understand this topic requires me to stand with people whose lives were lost in terrorist attacks. But what's sad to see is IK people acting brainless. You have threads you can go to, OR, open up new one's to write about your issues. But derailing one for lost lives is HARDLY a place to spread this political bullshit. If you do have attachment with Pakistan show it to it's people and show the world you stand with the lives lost. I think I'm asking for too much because IK's paid trolls are ALL about just him coming back to power just like he is ONLY about him. We saw that in the floods and we see it every time when people are in need, he's continued his own agenda machine.

So earning pounds obeying the king, you are out here with attachment to Pakistan. Why don't you come here, live here and then participate in our affairs? Secondly, I'm not stupid or dumber than a rock. If I am reading a thread where it's about my countrymen dying, I have enough RESPECT for my countrymen to NOT derail it and make it seem OK to kill my countrymen. I will write the strongest sentiment so the party doing terrorism in my country can see CONDEMNATION. This doesn't mean I won't have differences in politics, this just means I am HUMAN enough to understand this topic requires me to stand with people whose lives were lost in terrorist attacks. But what's sad to see is IK people acting brainless. You have threads you can go to, OR, open up new one's to write about your issues. But derailing one for lost lives is HARDLY a place to spread this political bullshit. If you do have attachment with Pakistan show it to it's people and show the world you stand with the lives lost. I think I'm asking for too much because IK's paid trolls are ALL about just him coming back to power just like he is ONLY about him. We saw that in the floods and we see it every time when people are in need, he's continued his own agenda machine.

It looks like you are obsessed with IK but no word against PDM or against the corrupt
arrogant generals comes out from your mouth.

You don't have to be any IK supporter to talk aginst zulm happening in the land. Anyone who
talks against the corruption of these haramkh@r generals is arrested tortured, stripped or even
killed like Arshad Shaheed and no one even bats an eyelid from the es-crap-lishment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom