What's new

No coronavirus case was imported from China, Imran Khan.

Here, if anyone needs to provide the any evidence than the country will be China... The case is like " two persons are in same room and one person killed, second person is standing with GUN in his hands.... So now, the person needs to give the evidence that he is not killer..

For all other persons - it's a murder by second person.

So you believe man is guilty until proven innocent?

Prove yourself innocent. Till then you are guilty.

Both are different case...

In this case, 1st room 10 people are living and another 2nd 5 people are living.

In the 1st room, A killed B, are rest are eyes witness for this incident.

But, third party jumping from 2nd room ( begane me shaadi me abdulla diwana) saying that no-no, 8 other persons killed the and A is innocent...

Now, asking... Others should give proof that they are innocent....

Both are different case...

In this case, 1st room 10 people are living and another 2nd 5 people are living.

In the 1st room, A killed B, are rest are eyes witness for this incident.

But, third party jumping from 2nd room ( begane me shaadi me abdulla diwana) saying that no-no, 9 persons killed the A is innocent...

Now, asking... Others should give proof that they are innocent.... I

You are killing the Muslims unless you prove otherwise.

Now you are looking for excuses.

You are killing the Muslims unless you prove otherwise.

Now you are looking for excuses.

Don't go to off topic sir ji...

Everyone knowns the minorities status in Pakistan and why their population is continuously decreasing from the independence. Still lots of problems in India and secular country.. Population is continuously increasing...

Anyone grow when situation is suitable for I.e trees, business, population... Etc... And. Decrease if situation is not well.

Don't go to off topic sir ji...

Everyone knowns the minorities status in Pakistan and why their population is continuously decreasing from the independence. Still lots of problems in India and secular country.. Population is continuously increasing...

Anyone grow when situation is suitable for I.e trees, business, population... Etc... And. Decrease if situation is not well.

Still does not prove you innocent

1st prove you innocent on minorities and where they gone after independent then I will prove..

who waits for a guilty person to prove himself innocent when you make a rule guilty till proven innocent?

Back
Top Bottom