What's new

No coronavirus case was imported from China, Imran Khan.

corona started in china , chinese or iranis carried it to iran .careless iranis did not know how to control it .
i appreciate china's rise as nation , but sometimes they overdo in some matters ,
RSS the pen di siri . i am secular indian patriot muslim rajput .

You should do more to prove your loyalty to the Indian state.

Why he is not asking money from China for Coronavirus

That is such a ludicrous claim to make!! Sars-CoV-2 infection was first reported in the last week of 2019 which means that there had to be widespread transmission atleast a month prior to that in the endemic zones.That is a good 3 months till the authorities in your country took serious steps to prevent import, coinciding with the period your students weren't allowed to come back..

Considering the extensive people to people contact of Pakistan with China in the form of influx of workers, businesses etc, and the situation in similar countries like contiguous SE countries, Iran and Italy it can be safely postulated that the primary cases there were linked to Chinese contacts.

Pakistan may try to spin the issue to suit their own narrative but facts are what they are.

all originated in china , went through carriers to other countries .
Lol. It is from US and then spread to rest of the world. At least Chinese for guts to be first to admit this virus rather than some keep quiet and allow it to spread. You have to noticed why the case of covid-19 in US is even higher than China. Becos it is already prevalent in US before China.

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/us-flu-rates-still-under-epidemic-threshold-cdc-says

Why he is not asking money from China for Coronavirus
Becos China don't give money for propangada. US do. :enjoy:

You should do more to prove your loyalty to the Indian state.

my forefathers are living in this land from thousands of years , i don't need to prove my loyalty like minorities of pakistan .indian muslim politicians are responsible for dividing indian society .

Lol. It is from US and then spread to rest of the world. At least Chinese for guts to be first to admit this virus rather than some keep quiet and allow it to spread. You have to noticed why the case of covid-19 in US is even higher than China. Becos it is already prevalent in US before China.

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/us-flu-rates-still-under-epidemic-threshold-cdc-says

Becos China don't give money for propangada. US do. :enjoy:

Ohh god sweeter then honey, Richer then Feds, Deadlier then virus lol

my forefathers are living in this land from thousands of years , i don't need to prove my loyalty like minorities of pakistan .indian muslim politicians are responsible for dividing indian society .

You do it everytime you have to remind yourself and repeat this post in the mirror every day you go out on the streets.

Not one of your forefathers suffered this as Muslims.

It was not a direct hit by China to run-out Pakistan. Actually, ball (Corona virus) throw by China to the wicket keeper (Iran) and then Pakistan run-out by a yard....

And, the same as cricket.. the credit goes to the fielder (China) on the records.......

It was not a direct hit by China to run-out Pakistan. Actually, ball (Corona virus) throw to wicket keeper (Iran) and then Pakistan run-out....

And, the same as cricket.. the credit goes to fielder (China) on the records.......

are you harassing Chinese on the streets in India now?

It was not a direct hit by China to run-out Pakistan. Actually, ball (Corona virus) throw by China to the wicket keeper (Iran) and then Pakistan run-out by a yard....

And, the same as cricket.. the credit goes to the fielder (China) on the records.......
I think that batsman here has left for the pavilion even before the fielder appealed or the umpire raised his finger in order to uphold the spirit of the game!

No bhai, Chinese are welcome....... I don't see them as a enemy.

but, we can't change the facts to please Chinese or Chinese government.
You have no evidence that the virus has a Chinese barcode
that is what pakistanis think . but there is nothing like that .
Just because you feel under threat does not mean you have to chant Jai Sri Ram

You have no evidence that the virus has a Chinese barcode

Here, if anyone needs to provide the any evidence than the country will be China... The case is like " two persons are in same room and one person killed, second person is standing with GUN in his hands.... So now, the person needs to give the evidence that he is not killer..

For all other persons - it's a murder by second person.

Back
Top Bottom