What's new

No cops in four South Kashmir districts as protests rage

In a clash of civilizations, it is inevitable that there will be casualties.

I am on the Dharmic side and you (I assume) on the Islamic. There can never be a compromise anymore and we know that. Hindus are no longer the 16th century Rajputs. They have also fortunately (or unfortunately) been brutalized.

It is not a contradiction, if you know the situation on the ground.

Obviously you are India todays reporter on ground so you know everything.

• Out of 36 police stations in Pulwama, Rajpora and Awantipora, only 3 are functioning
  • Cops have evacuated most police stations since frenzied mobs began their attacks
  • CRPF personnel, sources say, had been instructed to remain mute spectators while crowds rule the streets.

The above proves the violent nature of these so called 'protests'. Every action that the security forces take after this is legitimate.

This has been true for two weeks now. At least in Anantnag. Had a couple of attacks as well.

The protesters however allow the Indian subsidized foodgrains enter the valley from these districts! May be they hate azadi from hunger, even if comes from 'India'.

I am from Islamabad indian occupied kashmir we kashmiris love aazadi and Pakistan more than ourselves and secondly you talking about subsidized food grains that is a white lie, we pay our taxes infact india depends on our electricity which they steel from our water resources through military occupation you should be ashamed of your selves, end-ia is worlds largest fake democracy.

we are not like indian bikhari's india's almost 70% population lives below poverty you have nothing to feed your poor and you are lying about all this, we all kashmiri's are far more educated and wealthy by the grace of almighty Allah than india can ever be.

AND EVERY SINGLE KASHMIRI SAYS GO INDIA GO BACK
HO JEEVE HO JEEVE , JEEVE PAKISTAN
HO RAGDO HO RAGDO , RAGDO HINDUSTAN

Just Came back from gulmarg Last Week Things are Fine there

Srinagar airport is Running as usual NH1A is running Smooth under control of army & Police
Problem
persists in SRinagar Main city and Ananthnag

Obviously you are India todays reporter on ground so you know everything.
Indian media does not report the truth on Kashmir. It's the place I call my home. Natural, I know a fair bit.

Only point of contention is that I see things from a Hindu point of view. While you see from a Pakistani/Muslim point of view. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As for posterity, only the victor will write the history books. :)

I am from Islamabad indian occupied kashmir we kashmiris love aazadi and Pakistan more than ourselves and secondly you talking about subsidized food grains that is a white lie, we pay our taxes infact india depends on our electricity which they steel from our water resources through military occupation you should be ashamed of your selves, end-ia is worlds largest fake democracy.

we are not like indian bikhari's india's almost 70% population lives below poverty you have nothing to feed your poor and you are lying about all this, we all kashmiri's are far more educated and wealthy by the grace of almighty Allah than india can ever be.

Welcome Asim to pdf my name is Sheikh Asim Jabar i am from Azad Kashmir pleaae do inform us in detail about the present situation in Islamabad but try to avoid unprotected connection do use tor it will help you evade indian digital espionage on Kashmiris

What?
Lagta hay ziyada ho gaya :-//

I was just joking i believe in equal rights for all but that doesnot mean i am willing to endorce occupation

Both Kashmir and Punjab have lways been divided ver religous lines think you just noticed them a few decades ago
In a few centuries, Religion will destroy the world. We (our generation today) will also be held responsible.

Indian media does not report the truth on Kashmir. It's the place I call my home. Natural, I know a fair bit.

Only point of contention is that I see things from a Hindu point of view. While you see from a Pakistani/Muslim point of view. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As for posterity, only the victor will write the history books. :)
Sufh farmaya hazor Je suis Hizb :D

Welcome Asim to pdf my name is Sheikh Asim Jabar i am from Azad Kashmir pleaae do inform us in detail about the present situation in Islamabad but try to avoid unprotected connection do use tor it will help you evade indian digital espionage on Kashmiris
Who's Emaan Jan? :D

In a few centuries, Religion will destroy the world. We (our generation today) will also be held responsible.
Rock and hard place where to go hmm

Dont like certain things militants say but lets just say bemari ka ilaj ye karwi dawayi hi hay warna kitaroan hamari pran laitey rahein gay aur hamarey log wohe ghulam rahein gay

There is no internet in Anantnag. How come you are posting?

If you are not Indian and dont consider Kashmir to be a part of India then why sport Indian flags. Change the flags Assim.

Back
Top Bottom