What's new

No consensus in BJP, Advani, Sushma and MM Joshi oppose Narendra Modi as PM

[Bregs];4761814 said:
Its not a thread manufactured by me ok, read the source

Exactly my point .

So the dictating by RSS doesnot sound much of a dictating .... right .

its not congress vs bjp this time dude

its bjp vs third front with outside support of congress this time.

congress cannot get more that 120-130 this time and they will be lucky if they get even this far

Let's see its too early say but hope best party wins

So? Are you trying to paint the internal squabbling of the BJP as a virtue?

indeed.........its a sign of democracy

not like 10 janpath darbaar

[Bregs];4761848 said:
Let's see its too early say but hope best party wins

after 10 years we need a change seriously and i won't be too happy if it somehow dosen't happen

but yes who am i to predict??:astagh:

For some it may be squabbling , for some it will be seen as inner party democracy .

no more precisely, this is washing of the dirty linen in public that you are trying to paint over. 'Democracy' is also disciplined. In this case the factions have been openly fighting bare knuckled out in the streets. Manohar Parikkar, Shiv Sena Chief and Chauhan are among the modi detractors now too, if you didn't know about it.

no more precisely, this is washing of the dirty linen in public that you are trying to paint over. 'Democracy' is also disciplined. In this case the factions have been openly fighting bare knuckled out in the streets. Manohar Parikkar, Shiv Sena Chief and Chauhan are among the modi detractors now too, if you didn't know about it.

the point is what about congress leadership??

rahul?!! are u serious??

that guy will even fail a 12 th standard exam

Advani is 85 years old. :omghaha: Manmohan Singh is 80 years old. :omghaha:

We should have 70 year age limit for politicians. No more septuagenarian or octogenarians.

Even Modi is 62 years old, If he manages to win 2014 then he too won't quit politics before hitting age of 90.

Back
Top Bottom