What's new

No consensus in BJP, Advani, Sushma and MM Joshi oppose Narendra Modi as PM

advani has been totally foolish this time,,,,,modi is so powerful this time that it will be difficult for advani to even win his lok sabha seat after opposing modi:omghaha:

Advani should realise that his time is over and accept the post of pithaamaha in BJP and let others grow .

The entire country wants Modi and by creating roadblocks he is only tampering his own image .

No- I never commented on congress at all. But it's stupid to say something negative as positive.

So what do you think positive . The only job of the so called party leaders reduced to say aye to the high command family .

PS : In the entire forum , you are supporting congress in every single thread . I was talking about that .

No- they really are fighting it out. Their expression is not to their own party this time- it's to everyone in the street, including those that don't vote BJP. That's not democracy at all.

LOVES it like your mama's hooters

Here modi fan boys are celebrating forgetting what happened in Himachal, uttranchal and karnatka few months where at all these places modi campaigned

This is the only thing favouring "Congress" besides the the obvious money and muscle power :rofl:

Old guies behave same everywhere !!!
Somebody please tell Advani ji that the ideology he sports ie Hinduism says a Man should free himself form worldly duties and concentrate on the good after 70 ( or 65 !!! ) years.

And If i can recall correctly it is called "Vaanprastasham" so go to the jungle and not to parliament ;)

BJP needs to declare him as PM. Advani has been rejected by public and i didn't see him making any statement against khongress. It's like italian waiter has served him well. And politicians who are opposing him,never achived much in their life.
Any about people , well give me a good name from khongres who can be a good PM. Forget PM post,they even can not speak well.
People used to say MMS is good , but he is leading pack of thevies. He is real sardar of chor mandali.

So what do you think positive . The only job of the so called party leaders reduced to say aye to the high command family .

PS : In the entire forum , you are supporting congress in every single thread . I was talking about that .

Again, I did not comment upon congress at all. You are the one justifying BJP's stand. I didn't comment on congress at all- justified or unjustified is a question I have not touched for congress.

PS- that's coz BJP will do more damage than congress- INCLUDING on the corruption front.

Again, I did not comment upon congress at all. You are the one justifying BJP's stand. I didn't comment on congress at all- justified or unjustified is a question I have not touched for congress.

How can one cannot touch congress when only these two are the options in front of the people ??

PS- that's coz BJP will do more damage than congress- INCLUDING on the corruption front.

That is your opinion . OTOH , I think nobody can do harm like congress has done to this nation for the past 60 years they have been in power .

People are getting worked about one individual ...
Are we so desperate for our salvation .....and have we already anointed Modi as that God-send messiah to deliver us from our mess ?

True that India is passing through a crisis and needs firm , resolute and visionary leadership ....

But do we really think one person like Modi will move his magic wand and our house will be set correct ?

If someone really thinks that way then I have to say that they are too optimistic !

It's good to be optimistic but best to be realistic !

People are rejoicing even when Modi has not been fully accepted within his party ....what they will do if he indeed becomes PM ???

It's time for BJP to go to people and tell that they have solid plan for India and true alternative to Congress !!!

If BJP keeps squabbling like this .. then we really do not have alternative to Congress !

If BJP can't manage dissent within how it can convince people of India that Modi is right person .....???

Are we so desperate for our salvation .....and have we already anointed Modi as that God-send messiah to deliver us from our mess ?

True that India is passing through a crisis and needs firm , resolute and visionary leadership ....

But do we really think one person like Modi will move his magic wand and our house will be set correct ?

If someone really thinks that way then I have to say that they are too optimistic !

People are rejoicing even when Modi has not been fully accepted within his party ....what they will do if he indeed becomes PM ???

It's time for BJP to go to people and tell that they have solid plan for India and true alternative to Congress !!!

If BJP keeps squabbling like this .. then we really do not have alternative to Congress !

If BJP can't manage dissent within how it can convince people of India that Modi is right person .....???

CLSA sees ?greatest hope? for Indian stock markets in Narendra Modi - Economic Times

The worse the sense of crisis, the better Modi’s chances: Christopher Wood, Chief Equity Strategist, CLSA Asia Pacific Markets - The Economic Times

India business favours Narendra Modi to be PM: poll - Livemint

YES ! MODI IS OUR MESSIAH !

How can one cannot touch congress when only these two are the options in front of the people ??

That is your opinion . OTOH , I think nobody can do harm like congress has done to this nation for the past 60 years they have been in power .

Cos I didn't. I didn't say anything about congress' dynastyism. But I can say that the current war of words in the BJP really is washing linen in public. That's visible to everyone no matter how you justify it.

Do you intend to despose your parents as dead wood after they become old ?

Because Advani if father to BJP ...He nurtured this party and put his life to see it grow to this day !!!

Absolutely. These jokers don't have a clue about what ABVP and ADvani did for BJP. Hell if it wasn;t for them, Modi would not even be the CM of Gujarat (party never having become influential). He is the upstart.

What an IDIOT

Ok can u please name the candidate of your choice if not modi who should be our PM . ?

Back
Top Bottom