What's new

No compensation for Pakistani men run over by US diplomat

How many chapters are you going to end?

This will keep happening. It is not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

It is funny how desperate this Indian is to end this chapter LOL

Bitch, you haven't seen anything yet. We are going to bleed these fvcking Yanks.

We can do a lot. How about hating the Americans for a starter and returning the favor by taking out one of their p!gs. Our excuse: it was an accident.

Your defense of the American killer p!g won't make one iota of difference.

We are going to extract revenge. It is only a matter of time. An eye for an eye as they say.

This has happened many times in past in many countries. You are angry but this is not murder and GOP can't do anything about it. That diplomate will leave the country. GOP is bluffing about putting him on ECL just for public consumption.

That is not a precedent. A Georgian Diplomat was accused, and there was no legal way to prosecute him - until Georgia decided to withdraw the immunity.
In this case, Pakistan cannot prosecute, unless the U.S. decides to withdraw immunity.
So there is precedent then to do so under a condition; whether this is actually escalated or not rests with the GoP.

Pakistani people vote leaders and leaders send their children to America for studies.average Pakistani citizen have no guarantee of life and they are mostly treated like animals.yes if you have powerful background (relatives in powerful government positions),than the same average Pakistani citizen becomes evil.this is a country where people throw stones on dogs.power or influence can change your life here.american influence is never ending.they are masters,we are slaves so if they kill a person,it doesn't matter.if you go to mostly rich areas inside Pakistan,you can see a totally different lifestyle and if you visit average person home,you can realize the pain.poverty is a very bad enemy.pakistan deserves this behavior.we are animals too.

So there is precedent then to do so under a condition; whether this is actually escalated or not rests with the GoP.
There are other precedents as well. Russia did not lift immunity in a similar case,
and choose to punish the diplomat at home.
Whether the U.S. attaché will be punished remains to be seen.

Due to the security situation in Pakistan, the attaché might be under orders to not stop at red lights to avoid beeing attacked. Then it is not reasonable for the U.S. to punish harshly.
Trump, beeing Trump, may decide to give the finger to Pakistan.
If Trump (against expectation) values the relation, there will be some kind of punishment.
In Sweden, I suspect there would be 1-2 years of jail time.
Pakistanis calling for a murder trial, when reckless driving/involuntary manslaughter would be the normal charge is speaking against releasing immunity.
Since the CCTV video is available, the speed of the motorcycle should be analyzed.
They appear to drive much faster than anyone else, but it is not obvious that they are speeding.
If they are speeding, then they need to accept part of the blame.

Stupid worthless government will probably let this idiot go, they have no spine.

I hope the monkeys that run our banana courts rot in hell.

People are calling it murder. It is not - since there was no intention to kill, nor does it seem it was premeditated. It is manslaughter at best. Was he drunk? If so, there was a case in the 1990s where a diplomat's immunity was revoked after he killed a kid while driving drunk.

Accident or or not, I want him executed. I know it won't happen, but that's the only thing that would satisfy me.

This is the 2nd time in our country those redneck hillbillies killed some random people, and that's not including the bloody drones (which of course the government and military supports, because why not).

Why are you so full of venom?

Why are you so stupid?

I want to be a PM of pakistan... Middle Finger to All the politicians of pakistan.. I better know how to run the country..

He broke the Rule.. And crossed the traffic signal that's it. The victom's Family even cant save US diplomat.. If i were the PM.

By the way where is CJ Now ? Where is the suo moto case (As we know US diplomate was outside the embassy)... Where are our so called institutions of the country ? Do you really think US warth respect in pakistan or even in this region or even in this world. NO they are warmongers and goons...

And yeah it's easy for me just like a cup of tea.... I am not saying the death penalty because it was not deliberately. I am saying take some action and arrest him and bring that US diplomate on judicial court.. Otherwise where is my country respect worldwide ? It's not about only one US diplomate... It is about the image of 200 millions people on earth and the image of the country.

Last edited:
This has happened many times in past in many countries. You are angry but this is not murder and GOP can't do anything about it. That diplomate will leave the country. GOP is bluffing about putting him on ECL just for public consumption.

Regardless we will extract revenge. An eye for an eye. We won't forget the murder of our brother.

There are other precedents as well. Russia did not lift immunity in a similar case,
and choose to punish the diplomat at home.
Whether the U.S. attaché will be punished remains to be seen.

Due to the security situation in Pakistan, the attaché might be under orders to not stop at red lights to avoid beeing attacked. Then it is not reasonable for the U.S. to punish harshly.
Trump, beeing Trump, may decide to give the finger to Pakistan.
If Trump (against expectation) values the relation, there will be some kind of punishment.
In Sweden, I suspect there would be 1-2 years of jail time.
Pakistanis calling for a murder trial, when reckless driving/involuntary manslaughter would be the normal charge is speaking against releasing immunity.
Since the CCTV video is available, the speed of the motorcycle should be analyzed.
They appear to drive much faster than anyone else, but it is not obvious that they are speeding.
If they are speeding, then they need to accept part of the blame.

LOL at speeding. Look at this retard trying to divert the discussion.

We got the whole ordeal on camera and he is crying about speeding.

Buddy, no matter what you say revenge is the only course of action. One or the other way retribution will be sought. This is plain murder.

Also, America will be regarded as an arrogant killer nation. America has zero sympathy in Pakistan.

America is asking for confrontation. They got it.

why are you so stupid?

Couldn’t have expected any better from the likes of you anyway. Keep being bitter all your miserable little worthless lives (that too on an internet forum haha) and see where that gets you. ;)

Why? Why not put this bastard in jail for murder? While i do sympathize for Aafia but do remember that she is a US citizen, one who willingly surrendered Pakistani nationality for an american one. Hence Pakistan owes her nothing.

Never going to happen. Raymond Davis was that opportunity and we let him go.

Let the driver be prosecuted according to the law of the land only.

Couldn’t have expected any better from the likes of you anyway. Keep being bitter all your miserable little worthless lives (that too on an internet forum haha) and see where that gets you. ;)

Likes of me? Hahaha, the likes of me completely subjugated you peasants for a thousand years, so stuff it.

Likes of me? Hahaha, the likes of me completely subjugated you peasants for a thousand years, so stuff it.

Yawn.

Assumptions and more assumptions about a poster’s religion, but that aside, you’re a convert, and a relatively recent one at that. How boring.

Yawn.

Assumptions and more assumptions about a poster’s religion, but that aside, you’re a convert, and a relatively recent one at that. How boring.

Everyone other than Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him) was a convert.

No, it wasn't recent. Islam was firmly established across Pakistan by the time of the Ghaznavid era, that was 1000 years ago.

Also, Muslim of the sub-continent do have ancestry from these foreign conquerors:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19809480

"Overall, our results support a model according to which the spread of Islam in India was predominantly cultural conversion associated with minor but still detectable levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both (Sunni and Shia) Muslim populations"

https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009168

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors. The average contribution of haplogroups of West Eurasian origin to Indian Muslims was 18%, which is not significantly higher than the value observed in non-Muslim populations (14%)."

"The sub-Saharan African- and Arabian-specific paternal lineages E1b1b1a and J*(xJ2) were present in three Muslim populations (Indian Shia, Indian Sunni and Mappla) with an average frequency of 2 and 8%, respectively, whereas they were rare or absent among non-Muslim populations. Haplogroup G, which is common in the Middle East and rare or absent in Indian non-Muslim populations, was also present in three Muslim populations with an average overall frequency of 5%."

"These significant maternal and paternal lineages, atypical of Indian populations, can be attributed to the nominal Arabian and Iranian admixture contributions. The correlation between the admixture contributions from Arabia and Iran is positive, with significant correlation coefficient values"

One can quite easily assume that Pakistanis would probably have even more genetic influence from these Islamic invaders since we are on the frontier of the sub-continent, and also have significantly higher amounts of Eurasian ancestry as compared to Hindustan:

Screenshot_2018-03-14-03-54-32-1.png

Regardless we will extract revenge. An eye for an eye. We won't forget the murder of our brother.

LOL at speeding. Look at this retard trying to divert the discussion.

We got the whole ordeal on camera and he is crying about speeding.

Buddy, no matter what you say revenge is the only course of action. One or the other way retribution will be sought. This is plain murder.

Also, America will be regarded as an arrogant killer nation. America has zero sympathy in Pakistan.

America is asking for confrontation. They got it.

Without the CCTV pictures, you would hardly be able to calculate the speed, would you.
Calls for a proper investigation is not a diversion.
Shouts of ”murder” is.

While You live in La La Land, the Pakistani government show some sense.

Everyone other than Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him) was a convert.

No, it wasn't recent. Islam was firmly established across Pakistan by the time of the Ghaznavid era, that was 1000 years ago.

Also, Muslim of the sub-continent do have ancestry from these foreign conquerors:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19809480

"Overall, our results support a model according to which the spread of Islam in India was predominantly cultural conversion associated with minor but still detectable levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both (Sunni and Shia) Muslim populations"

https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009168

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors. The average contribution of haplogroups of West Eurasian origin to Indian Muslims was 18%, which is not significantly higher than the value observed in non-Muslim populations (14%)."

"The sub-Saharan African- and Arabian-specific paternal lineages E1b1b1a and J*(xJ2) were present in three Muslim populations (Indian Shia, Indian Sunni and Mappla) with an average frequency of 2 and 8%, respectively, whereas they were rare or absent among non-Muslim populations. Haplogroup G, which is common in the Middle East and rare or absent in Indian non-Muslim populations, was also present in three Muslim populations with an average overall frequency of 5%."

"These significant maternal and paternal lineages, atypical of Indian populations, can be attributed to the nominal Arabian and Iranian admixture contributions. The correlation between the admixture contributions from Arabia and Iran is positive, with significant correlation coefficient values"

One can quite easily assume that Pakistanis would probably have even more genetic influence from these Islamic invaders since we are on the frontier of the sub-continent, and also have significantly higher amounts of Eurasian ancestry as compared to Hindustan:

View attachment 465408

Meh.

Your ancestors from not too many generations ago were Hindu.

Back
Top Bottom