What's new

No compensation for Pakistani men run over by US diplomat

People are calling it murder. It is not - since there was no intention to kill, nor does it seem it was premeditated. It is manslaughter at best. Was he drunk? If so, there was a case in the 1990s where a diplomat's immunity was revoked after he killed a kid while driving drunk.

Frankly it is. Read the relevant international convention. Salala and this incident are two completely different things. I agree that the Americans are not well liked by most of the people worldwide but that still does not change the rules that give diplomats immunity.

Once again, a diplomat is expected to observe the rules of the host country. It is not as if they can go around and do whatever they want. You can always evict them but that is it. It will cause a row in your relations, you can berate them in all international forums and use diplomacy and your relations with other countries to join you in this condemnation and to get some reprieve for the affected family. However, I doubt we will ever go this route and, once the news dies down, it will be business as usual.

Well, they can clearly go around anywhere they like and do whatever they want. Not only that. They can also get away without punishment.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. We will remember. This American killer p!g can take his flight back to daddy Trump.

There will a payback one or the other way. Soon or even after 100 years. There is no escape from justice.

People are calling it murder. It is not - since there was no intention to kill, nor does it seem it was premeditated. It is manslaughter at best. Was he drunk? If so, there was a case in the 1990s where a diplomat's immunity was revoked after he killed a kid while driving drunk.

How the fvck do you know what his intention was? He clearly violated the traffic rules and crossed the red light.

We don't need no fvcking lectures from an enemy.

Last edited:
And that is what I am so pissed about. Police let him go without urine or blood samples, so even if he was drunk it can't be proven now. The boy was buried without postmortem. He was son of a poor school guard, perhaps his last hope for a secure future. So police and state should have made sure that at-least he gets some monetary compensation.

And that is what I am so pissed about. Police let him go without urine or blood samples, so even if he was drunk it can't be proven now. The boy was buried without postmortem. He was son of a poor school guard, perhaps his last hope for a secure future. So police and state should have made sure that at-least he gets some monetary compensation.
That is just sad - they should have immediately taken him for an alcohol test. I think in NY - if you get away from a hit and run without a test, it is assumed you were drunk.

Well, they can clearly go around anywhere they like and do whatever they want. Not only that. They can also get away without punishment.

Like I said, it doesn't matter. We will remember. This American killer p!g can take his flight back to daddy Trump.

There will a payback one or the other way. Soon or even after 100 years. There is no escape from justice.

How the fvck do you what his intention was? He clearly violated the traffic rules and crossed the red light.

We don't need no fvcking lectures from an enemy.

I am not your enemy.
If you knew anything about law - you have to prove an "intent to kill" in a murder. Within that - the more serious crime is "premeditated murder" as opposed to a "crime of passion". Running over a pedestrian is sad but even under your own law, that can't possibly qualify as murder.

I am sure our legal teams can put a spin on the rules , they are apt at doing it for our politicians. We can say because he breached US diplomat rules when he was drunk, he was at the time not covered by diplomatic immunity.

No. There is no twisting of rules. Diplomatic immunity means just that. Pakistan cannot touch him, place him on ECL, or engage in legal spin. Unless US waives his diplomatic immunity, which they won't, he is free to go.

The only thing the government can do is to declare him ""persona non grata" and make him leave the country. That's it. He has diplomatic immunity. He cannot be questioned or prosecuted by the authority of the host country. This immunity extends to all diplomats of all nations. Ranting around here will not change the rules and there is no other spin on this matter.

However, the immunity is extended in good faith and it is expected that the diplomats will respect the laws of the host country. The only thing to do is to make him leave the country.
Why people get so emotional? You are correct nothing can be done by Pakistani government here except make him leave the country. Looks like GOP and rest of media runs a different version of the story for consumption. GOP should just make the same statement as you made an end to this chapter. Longer they stretch this kind of incidence more negativity will bubble up without any reason.

Why people get so emotional? You are correct nothing can be done by Pakistani government here except make him leave the country. Looks like GOP and rest of media runs a different version of the story for consumption. GOP should just make the same statement as you made an end to this chapter. Longer they stretch this kind of incidence more negativity will bubble up without any reason.

How many chapters are you going to end?

This will keep happening. It is not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

It is funny how desperate this Indian is to end this chapter LOL

Bitch, you haven't seen anything yet. We are going to bleed these fvcking Yanks.

No. There is no twisting of rules. Diplomatic immunity means just that. Pakistan cannot touch him, place him on ECL, or engage in legal spin. Unless US waives his diplomatic immunity, which they won't, he is free to go.

We can do a lot. How about hating the Americans for a starter and returning the favor by taking out one of their p!gs. Our excuse: it was an accident.

That is just sad - they should have immediately taken him for an alcohol test. I think in NY - if you get away from a hit and run without a test, it is assumed you were drunk.

I am not your enemy.
If you knew anything about law - you have to prove an "intent to kill" in a murder. Within that - the more serious crime is "premeditated murder" as opposed to a "crime of passion". Running over a pedestrian is sad but even under your own law, that can't possibly qualify as murder.

Your defense of the American killer p!g won't make one iota of difference.

We are going to extract revenge. It is only a matter of time. An eye for an eye as they say.

How many chapters are you going to end?

This will keep happening. It is not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

It is funny how desperate this Indian is to end this chapter LOL

Bitch, you haven't seen anything yet. We are going to bleed these fvcking Yanks.

We can do a lot. How about hating the Americans for a starter and returning the favor by taking out one of their p!gs. Our excuse: it was an accident.

Your defense of the American killer p!g won't make one iota of difference.

We are going to extract revenge. It is only a matter of time. An eye for an eye as they say.

What nonsense - when did I defend him? Of course the guy must face punishment.

@Dalit

I see no point in issuing "empty threats." Keep in mind that this forum has a host...

Nawaz Sharif's motorcade ran over a child in its long march. What happened?

Not easy to prosecute 'powerful elements' in our country. This is a case of manslaughter; not murder.

Hope law enforced but our govt will get few f 16 in return we will let him go

Back
Top Bottom