What's new

No charge for dad who killed daughter's rapist

i'd have done the same thing......and i'd watch him in his eyes as i strangle the life out of him

such people dont deserve to live, at least not in my books..

i'd have done the same thing......and i'd watch him in his eyes as i strangle the life out of him

such people dont deserve to live, at least not in my books..
What if your friend/relative is rapist, and girl is unknown?

This could only realistically happen in Texas.

i like Texas.

good people over there....i can relate to them more than the overly-stodgy east-coasters

as long as you dont annoy them :lol:

i like Texas.

good people over there....i can relate to them more than the overly-stodgy east-coasters

as long as you dont annoy them :lol:

They like guns and meat. They are almost as religiously conservative as Pakistanis. We got a lot in common if you think about it.

we have a lot in common and can see eye to eye with them....Texans are very special people though -- they call themselves Texans first for a reason!

Charlie Wilson was from Texas.....despite the later mistrust after the post-USSR withdrawal, he was very much fond of FATA region of Pakistan. The people liked him as well.

anyyywaz.

texas is the only state where you can legally shoot someone for entering onto your property....whereas in Washington DC if someone breaks into your house and tries to steal things and you shoot him dead - you would be charged with murder.

Just how is this thread related to "World Affairs"?

I've been to Houstan a few times. Lots of Pakistanis living over there.

He killed him during the rape..... Its not like he took a gun and planned a murder.... It was more like defending her family member from a criminal .....I say he is a great father.

i got folks in Dallas - Ft. Worth area......in fact i'd say at this point they are more American than Pakistani. They been there for almost 3 decade now.

there's another area called El Plano. It's dominated by both Pakistanis and indians (mostly well to do ones)

Any animal who would rape a 5 year old deserves to die slowly and painfully.

World is short of an as$ hole. Thank god!
Hope the kid recover quickly,kudos to the dad!

Just how is this thread related to "World Affairs"?

Ok VC - Where would you i rather put this? It happened in the US and reported in the UK... Where do you think it i should have put it in?

Back
Top Bottom