What's new

No bird will chirp, and no bells will ring in Mandirs in India : Sheikh Rasheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
---
Please take care of your own house ...
Jinke Ghar Shishe ke hote hain. Wo dusro ke ghar par phatthar nahin mara karte ! Jani
or

Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai na ... woh basement mein kapde badalte hai

--
Dont get to their level...some are happy in mud so let them be there..
national flag is honor of any country .. so have to respect even if you hate that country the most

--
Selective memory..
patented right of few in PDF ....
if start posting BAIGAHIRATS in your nation..
you would be ashmed of being human let alone nationalist...
Spot on bro, "infact aise hi logo ke liye hi delhi main ek kahawat famous hai "Ga-- main dum nahi ,hum kisi se kum nahi ".

Another beghairat sikh on pdf, slave of hindus.

Sikh_man_surrounded_1984_pogroms.jpg

Never forget 1984.
They are kongressi goons... nothing to do with hindus...

We are preparing for the break up of India.
Khalistan, Azad Kashmir, Greater Pakistan, Dalit Republic, Great Bangladesh will replace the blot on the world map known as India. Godspeed, Indians.

accha 1947 se kr rhe ho plan ye to tum...kya naya hai isme

Dude they left taj mahal in India showing power and dominance over you people and literally forever go and destroy it if you dare. Its a sign left for you and your generations to come that you will never ever ever be able to stand against muslims

Muslims came used you as a prostitute and left. British came used you as a prostitute and left. Now who will use you time will tell. But stop spreading lies about how india is this and that in history.

Muslims have been in deep shyt for centuries. Let me show you the "Muslim power" centuries back.

Watch is especially from 4:00.

One unarmed Mongol woman would kill whole lines of Muslims without resistance. If she forgot her sword, she will warn you to stay put while she fetches it. And all of you would stay in line without moving, to be slaughtered when she came back.

Even now we see your Ummah impotently wringing your hands when a country of 5 million shows you your cowardice and does what it needs to, to crush the Islamic terrorists. The Islamic terrorists are killing tens of thousands of you all over the place while you hide in a kaffir crusader country that is waging war on Islamic terrorists all over the world.

The only prostitutes (and their progenies) are the musallah converts here.

The barbaric, uncivilized cowardly fil.th was beaten back and destroyed by Hindus and Sikhs much before the British came.

At least even in that scenario azan will be heard all over the globe but the the destruction of india will end up Hinduism forever .Hinduism will have no future .So keep that little one in your pants shiva and think about your future generations :lol:

Oh c'mon muhamad. You surely should know that there are millions of Hindus out of India. Now tell that to that brain in your pants if and when it awakes :D

Oh c'mon muhamad. You surely should know that there are millions of Hindus out of India. Now tell that to that brain in your pants if and when it awakes :D
LOL your intelligence level is equal to your monkey god hanuman .So called Hindus outside india are practically almost atheist and educated people serving as CEO,s of big corporations .I know many and they never visited a mandir in their life.Only the ones in india are staunch backward Hindus as they are religiously indoctrinated.

You name your self secular and you pray for the destruction of hindus...isn't that hypocrisy?
No mr modi is just digging his own grave .I don,t want the destruction of yindoos but they will cease to exist if your chai wala PM dont adjust his attitude

LOL your intelligence level is equal to your monkey god hanuman .So called Hindus outside india are practically almost atheist and educated people serving as CEO,s of big corporations .I know many and they never visited a mandir in their life.Only the ones in india are staunch backward Hindus as they are religiously indoctrinated.

Your intelligence level is similar to some of your icons and mullahs who advocate child sex it seems. PS. Monkeys are highly intelligent creatures so stop making an arse of yourself by typing stupid statements in the hope of offending my religious sensitivity. Can't blame you considering that you most likely are a product of madressah education. Considering your attitude, I highly doubt that you've been anywhere out of your little goat oogling village in Pakistan. I know many Hindus out of India who remain staunch Hindus. Some of the temples in the US, UK and southern Africa for starters are larger than the ones in India. Built by those so called "athiest and educated" Hindus I highly doubt that they would do so for monumental purposes duh. Now go play with your goat in the field and stop bothering me with your stupidity. It makes me wonder whether it is your genetic profile or whether certain people from certain areas in Pakistan are just born natural retards. Go debate with one of the Hindutvas on this forum. They may find you entertaining. I'm just starting to place you in the category known as "retard mammals". Shoo

Most pakistanis are scared that India will attack them eventually. Nukes were supposed to be a equalizer but then
somebody said this stupid cold start thingy.
Its not like India is a civilized country which can be blackmailed by an uncivilized neighbour. Indians are as murderous and fanatic, pakistanis know that pretty well. Border beheading was done with equal glee by Indians.
And lets not talk about what we do inside pakistan.

Indians have no idea about the fear factor, imagine you live in shadow of a bigger and more powerful country who is hostile to you from day 1. China is not equivalent of that by any stretch.

Sheda thulla lun kata, na hede ran na kan, teri maa chod diyange sheikh rasheda bhen chod lanati.

No mr modi is just digging his own grave .I don,t want the destruction of yindoos but they will cease to exist if your chai wala PM dont adjust his attitude
--
Concept of God ..Religion
going to tmple and mosque dont make you relgious...
walkin on path of god may be
------------

Hindus outside india are practically almost atheist and educated people serving as CEO,s of big corporations

Proud of her Indian heritage, Ms. Williams said she carried with her a figurine of Ganesha and a copy of Bhagwad Gita to space.
http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...verse-says-sunita-williams/article4569917.ece
---
How Bhagavad Gita has charmed US corporates
How Bhagavad Gita has charmed US corporates
---
Need more?:-)

---
The chaiwala is becoming big pain for some anti indians

When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself”
Earl Nightingale

“If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others.”

“There is an easy way to silence your critics; just try to do what they say you can't do. If they are still not content, do more of it! Keep doing it until you become a master. Then look around, and you will see fewer critics and many compliments!”
Israelmore Ayivor

---
we are proud of our Monkey God -Hanuman..
hope you know
Monkeys were are predessor..
respect them
if you are human- homo sapiens
upload_2014-10-25_14-59-5.png

hope you got the answer..

it's a baniya tactic, you won't understand. When baniya says he is atheist than he wants you to become one. Do not believe in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom