What's new

No ban on dance, music classes in schools: Sindh CM

What I meant was Pakistan isn't similar to Saudi arabia , Iran , Somalia ,Afghanistan or similar other countries . Big percentage of our population are moderates with western influence or little religious influence on their lifes .
Bro is there any term as moderate muslims in Islam ?

You deny against Faraiz (compulsory rules) and said it moderate islam ,, isn't it a hypocracy ? If we are not willing to follow Islam then better we should call us a secular state ? To whom are we lying ? We are lying to ourselves... We don't want to follow Quran and still wants to be called muslims...

We Pakistani muslims are biggest hypocrites ...

Bro is there any term as moderate muslims in Islam ?

You deny against Faraiz (compulsory rules) and said it moderate islam ,, isn't it a hypocracy ? If we are not willing to follow Islam then better we should call us a secular state ? To whom are we lying ? We are lying to ourselves... We don't want to follow Quran and still wants to be called muslims...

We Pakistani muslims are biggest hypocrites ...

Religion and how people practise it is none of my or anyone's business. thats between him and God. We as a nation ahould stop giving certificates as to who is a muslim and who isn't .

Yeah let's teach these kids how to sing and dance when their level of mathematics is dogshit. Yes teach them to dance around like f*ggots, that'll come in handy when it's time to defend this country.

Religion and how people practise it is none of my or anyone's business. thats between him and God. We as a nation ahould stop giving certificates as to who is a muslim and who isn't .
No thats incorrect ... Its not the people who define islam its quran who define islam ... It means tomorrow people start idol worship while saying we are muslims like king akbar then would it be islam .. Common man its not me or you who define islam its the book of Allah ...

Can you tell me where to find method of namaz in quran ... If yes then (NAUZIBILLAH) will put everything else in garbage bin otherwise you need to evaluate your concepts
Is it in Quran ?? Otherwise put it in garbage bin. no offense meant.

Back
Top Bottom