What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Buddha is considered a re-incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who is one of the Holy Trinity in Hinduism. So you can decide for yourself if there is any hate. :rolleyes:

Infact some sects of Buddhism like Vajrayanas borrow heavily from Hindu practices and you can even see the extensive use of the Hindu Symbol "Om" among them.

Man, Buddha never claimed he was the reincarnation of the Hindu god, but rather a human being like the rest.

So this makes Buddhism a separated entity instead being a subset of the Hindu culture.

Man, Buddha never claimed was the reincarnation of the Hindu gods, but rather a human being like the rest.

So this makes Buddhism a separated entity instead being a subset of the Hindu culture.

Buddah was a avatar u fool in Hinduism get that into your commu han brain

Man, Buddha never claimed was the reincarnation of the Hindu gods, but rather a human being like the rest.

His point is how Hinduism viewed Buddha

Gautama Buddha is also venerated as an manifestation of God in Hinduism, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and the Bahá'í faith. Some Hindu texts say that the Buddha was an avatar of the god Vishnu, who came to Earth to delude beings away from the Vedic religion.[1] The Buddha is also regarded as a prophet by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and a Manifestation of God in the Bahá'í faith.

His point is how Hinduism viewed Buddha

But Buddha himself didn't believe Hinduism anymore, maybe the Hindu community has considered him as a traitor.

Maybe because of his racial background, he felt no affiliation with the Hinduism.

The Hindu caste system was obsolete, that's why they chose to convert into Islam.

On the contrary the caste system is well entrenched in South Asian society, but one good thing I can notice nowadays is people look upto castes as a tool for social bonding and as a sense of identity rather than a tool for discrimination. It is still not fully viewed as I mentioned, but is increasingly becoming so.

As for the conversion part, well that might have played a part but it was not the reason entirely as casteism is present among South Asian Muslims too.

Man, Buddha never claimed he was the reincarnation of the Hindu god, but rather a human being like the rest.

I dont think you get what I say - You said Hindus loked down upon Buddha ; for that I replied how can we when we consider him an incarnation of one of our most powerful Gods.

Comprende ?

But Buddha himself didn't Hinduism anymore, maybe the Hindu community has considered him as a traitor.

Maybe because of his racial background, he felt no affiliation with the Hinduism.

You are making up B.S. No Buddhist text ever mention that he seek enlightenment because of his RACE!! You are bring that up here. He was a well off kshatriya, soon to be a king!

But Buddha himself didn't Hinduism anymore, maybe the Hindu community has considered him as a traitor.

Even if that were true , it still leaves him an Indian .

;)

On the contrary the caste system is well entrenched in South Asian society, but one good thing I can notice nowadays is people look upto castes as a tool for social bonding and as a sense of identity rather than a tool for discrimination. It is still not fully viewed as I mentioned, but is increasingly becoming so.

As for the conversion part, well that might have played a part but it was not the reason entirely as casteism is present among South Asian Muslims too.

But Buddha and his people have no sworn allegiance with the Hinduism because of the racial descrimination against them.

Same as the Pakistani people chose to voluntarily become Muslims, no one was putting the sword on their neck.

Ahh a good commander he was :azn:

Yeah, the commander that led Germany towards destruction and ethnic cleansing!!!

You quoted him as "Tamils bad and rest of the South India good" :) so i wondered if there is South India sans Tamils

:what: I thought as a journalist you might have knew that South India consists of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom