What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of Indians making excuses. :lol:

Anyone with half a brain knows that no Chinese person can speak Hindi/Punjabi/Tamil or whatever the hell that stuff is, and especially not with such fluency as this guy above seems to be displaying.

Internet translators suck, they make mistakes all over the place, and you can instantly tell when it is being used.

What a bunch of sore losers and caste mentality lovers here.

This is where you are VERY VERY WRONG my friend.

Chinese can do anything. Take a look at this:

Last edited by a moderator:
He speak like Indian rather Pakistani. I am 100% sure. Not to make other Indians look bad, but I will only say the truth.

You don't need to say, as SOON as he called us "chink faggots" then we knew for sure that he was an Indian. :lol:

Only the Indians on this forum display such a crude and debased caste mentality.

In fact, I am sure I know which banned member it is. It is "Balwinder Singh", his posting style is so obvious. Just like a typical Indian.

What a bunch of Indians making excuses. :lol:

Anyone with half a brain knows that no Chinese person can speak Hindi/Punjabi/Tamil or whatever the hell that stuff is, and especially not fluently.

Internet translators suck, they make mistakes all over the place, and you can instantly tell when it is being used.

What a bunch of sore losers and caste mentality lovers. :rofl:

Ok if you dont wanna tell in frnt of everyone then its fine, just PM me which translator ure using. I really need that translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom