What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its chinese dragon himself trolling with his second i.d. replying to his own posts.
thats y he is quoting them, knowing they are offensive.

You Indians are so clever, now tell me how a Chinese person is able to speak fluent Hindi or Tamil. :lol:

It's your racist caste mentality that is making you come up with such ridiculous conspiracy theories to excuse your behaviour.

I think its chinese dragon himself trolling with his second i.d. replying to his own posts.

Its not CD this time for sure. This guy can curse in urdu like a pro

You Indians are so clever, now tell me how a Chinese person is able to speak fluent Hindi or Tamil. :lol:

Its for you u tell us which translator you are using for these insults. Tell us how ure doing this. Dont lie man. I know its u.

Its not CD this time for sure. This guy can curse in urdu like a pro

That guy is a typical racist Indian.

It explains perfectly why India is the only country in the world to be known primarily for its caste system.

the interesting coincidence is that the 'indian' troll pops up only when CD is around :azn:

but his knowledge of hindi/urdu perplexes me.

haha inbred **** kamaskam apni insults to laya kar, jo maine bol wohi ghuma kar mujhe suna raha hai. chal nikal idhar se panchodha:lol:

This guy is a Punjabi Indian and one that has no shame.

Listen son, I can speak better Punjabi than you, and If I were to swear at you in Punjabi I could use 200 different words. Don't force me to make you cry. lol. You are pathetic. You cannot even represent your own country and hide behind other nation's flags.

INDIAN TROLL.

LOL.

the interesting coincidence is that the 'indian' troll pops up when CD is around :azn:

but his knowledge of hindi/urdu perplexes me.

I thnk CD owe us an explanation. How did he manage to translate these insults in urdu/punjabi.

CD, ure done man.

This guy is a Punjabi Indian and one that has no shame.

Listen son, I can speak better Punjabi than you, and If I were to swear at you in Punjabi I could use 200 different words. Don't force me to make you cry. lol. You are pathetic. You cannot even represent your own country and hide behind other nation's flags.

INDIAN TROLL.

LOL.

Thats the keyword. punjabis make up 56% pakistani population and only 7% indian population

So now we can guess his nationality using reasonable statistical accuracy

jaa jaakar apni ammi ko suna apni better punjabi, meri punjabi use acchi nahi lagti:lol: Saale bhadwe ki nasal.

Shayd app apne ma ke yaar ke saat baat kar rey ho. Apki galaat fami hogii, main to sharif admi hun. :angel:

What a bunch of Indians making excuses. :lol:

Anyone with half a brain knows that no Chinese person can speak Hindi/Punjabi/Tamil or whatever the hell that stuff is, and especially not fluently.

Internet translators suck, they make mistakes all over the place, and you can instantly tell when it is being used.

What a bunch of sore losers and caste mentality lovers. :rofl:

Thats the keyword. punjabis make up 56% pakistani population and only 7% indian population

So now we know his nationality

He speak like Indian rather Pakistani. I am 100% sure. Not to make other Indians look bad, but I will only say the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom