What's new

NLCA NP-1 outperformed our expectations, says ADA- Climb rate observed to be double than projected.

The IN is always much more deeply involved in the Design and Development of its projects than the IAF is..... thats why. :)

Where was IN in the design and development of the naval Dhruv? Why didn't they implemented their requirements in the design stage of that varient? Why didn't IN supported HAL on the development of a 10t class, by lobbying at MoD for it and implementing naval requirements from scratch? Where is IN on AMCA? :whistle:

Where was IN in the design and development of the naval Dhruv? Why didn't they implemented their requirements in the design stage of that varient? Why didn't IN supported HAL on the development of a 10t class, by lobbying at MoD for it and implementing naval requirements from scratch? Where is IN on AMCA? :whistle:

A question that we all must ask.

It is surprising considering that the IN was the most fed up service of the defences under previous regimes that ruled Delhi.

Where were you in the design and development of the IN's projects? :disagree:
IN has been deeply involved in all the Warship Projects, in fact they were the lead agency in all of them via the erstwhile Corps of Naval Constructors and later the DGND.
Involvement in Naval Aviation projects is now a new ball-game for the IN; however..... they are there. Not something that could be considered as your 'home-turf'? :whistle:

Involvement in Naval Aviation projects is now a new ball-game for the IN; however..... they are there.

LOL nice U-Turn, now it's a new ball game although you earlier stated they were ALWAYS involved? Since when is the Dhruv in development and production and how much time did they had to get involved? Since when are we operating carriers with naval helicopters? Wasn't IN deeply hit in operations of Sea Kings after sanctions and still they didn't commited themselfs to indigenous naval helicopter developments? Instead they are procuring 100s of foreign helicopters now, so don't shy away by pointing to the naval vessels, when the fact is, that more than 90% of the naval aviation is and will remain to be based on foreign products!

Our baby is our own. Wasn't conceived in a taller than mountains friend's womb.

jealousy-quotes-musings-and-other-ramblingsof-a-crazybeautiful-mind-funny-51575.jpg

I congrats but dirty Indian mind don't understand that let see How Indian LCA is made in India

1. engine: American
2. radar: Israeli
3. helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS): Israeli
4. multi-function displays (MFDs): French
5. ejection seat: British
6. laser Litening Targeting Pods: Israeli-American joint venture
7. cannon: Russian
8. missiles: Russian or Israeli
9. ring-laser gyroscope: French
10. actuators: British
11. composite panels: Indian

Oh i see India in Sno 11 number only out of 11 most important component, now please don't add Tyre's to make it India . A quick calculated estimate would show that 90% foreign content for the Indian LCA/Tejas is about right.

Hmaraa apnaa bachaa hai yeh

Keep the good work going

FIne, So what shal we do now?

Care it and make it match winner :cheers:.

I congrats but dirty Indian mind don't understand that let see How Indian LCA is made in India

1. engine: American
2. radar: Israeli
3. helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS): Israeli
4. multi-function displays (MFDs): French
5. ejection seat: British
6. laser Litening Targeting Pods: Israeli-American joint venture
7. cannon: Russian
8. missiles: Russian or Israeli
9. ring-laser gyroscope: French
10. actuators: British
11. composite panels: Indian

Oh i see India in Sno 11 number only out of 11 most important component, now please don't add Tyre's to make it India . A quick calculated estimate would show that 90% foreign content for the Indian LCA/Tejas is about right.

No, you were not congratulating. You were being condescending, by claiming that "your baby" is seven years old already. I was merely pointing out that that baby is not yours. Do you want to make a list of all the internal (and external...lol) parts of "your baby"? Engine Russian, airframe Chinese, Radar Chinese and so on? The Su-30 MKI is more Indian than JF-17 is Pakistani.

BTW, quite a few of the listed components are Indian, not foreign - the MFD for instance is made by Samtel.

Now tell me this, which country does Gripen belong to? The Swedes seem to think it is theirs, although the radar, engine etc are foreign. An aircraft is said to be one company's or country's product if the airframe was designed and tested and validated by that company/country.

JF-17 was designed in China, underwent all flight tests in Chengdu, and all the internal components are Chinese or russian, and the missiles are Chinese or American.

OTOH, the Tejas was designed by Indians, and is presently undergoing flight tests and modifications in India.

What Pakistan has done with "it's baby" JF-17, India has done for five decades - mig-21s, jaguars, Gnats, MKIs, have all been manufactured in India. Pakistan's contribution to JF-17 is less than India's contribution to the MKI.

No, you were not congratulating. You were being condescending, by claiming that "your baby" is seven years old already. I was merely pointing out that that baby is not yours. Do you want to make a list of all the internal (and external...lol) parts of "your baby"? Engine Russian, airframe Chinese, Radar Chinese and so on? The Su-30 MKI is more Indian than JF-17 is Pakistani.

BTW, quite a few of the listed components are Indian, not foreign - the MFD for instance is made by Samtel.

Now tell me this, which country does Gripen belong to? The Swedes seem to think it is theirs, although the radar, engine etc are foreign. An aircraft is said to be one company's or country's product if the airframe was designed and tested and validated by that company/country.

JF-17 was designed in China, underwent all flight tests in Chengdu, and all the internal components are Chinese or russian, and the missiles are Chinese or American.

OTOH, the Tejas was designed by Indians, and is presently undergoing flight tests and modifications in India.

What Pakistan has done with "it's baby" JF-17, India has done for five decades - mig-21s, jaguars, Gnats, MKIs, have all been manufactured in India. Pakistan's contribution to JF-17 is less than India's contribution to the MKI.

You are sick and get well soon. And congrats is not for you but to my Indian brothers.

I am gonna wait for the MkII since that would be the actual naval platform. And I sincerely hope they design the MKII with naval operation in mind and not the way they did with the MKI. Start out with a naval platform and then change it for the requirement for the land version.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom