What's new

Nitish Kumar disowns Ishrat Jahan, denies calling her ‘daughter of Bihar’

i don't believe in that kind of luck or unluck.

generally with me, i start trends... or better said in the immortal words of amitabh "hum jahan khade hote hain, line wahin shuru hoti hai". :azn:
Well don't blame anyone now if you have an unlucky year.

You are supposed to eat something sweet first thing in the morning , even just a spoon, to have a sweet year.

If you start with bitter, you'll have a bitter year.

Why no cake though? Everyone does a piece of cake.

Ok don't believe terrorist

Here is an article by UPA appointed former NSA that was published yesterday where he reveals Ishrat was a terrorist/had terror inks - The things Headley left unsaid... M.K. Narayanan writes on 26/11 attack - The Hindu
Not sure why you mention "UPA appointed" as that means nothing to me or the court of law, your source is an opinion piece with nothing substantial, there is nothing which proves that she was a terrorist... So my argument still stands good.

I am ashamed to say this but even when courts/ official agencies say Ishrat was a terrorist people like @jamahir @The_Showstopper still support her just for opposing BJP.

We may have different political views but its sad that people are ready to support terrorists to have a go at BJP.

Oh and yes... Amit shah and Modi was cleared by the courts DURING UPA rule..... and the same Sanjeev Bhatt was dismissed as a Congressi biased mole by Supreme Court. But still you people will not believe the top court/ top investigating agencies/ own government. I don't even know why you guys are still in India if you don't trust anyone?

@ranjeet @Levina @magudi @JanjaWeed
Please show me the source/proof where the court of law has stated that Ishrat was a terrorist, if you can't then just move on and stop bothering me...

thank you, but let me be uncle pheeke lal and declare that i don't celebrate birthdays. :azn:

Dude you should celebrate something, we are here on earth for a fixed time, having a little celebration and fun is OK. You should have at least invited a couple friends over and blown out a candle on a cup cake and watched a game together. This is so sad, you spend time on PDF, eat dry left over upma and go to sleep on your birthday like an eighty year old widower!

Anyway, dude, no hard feelings...you do whatever you like. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom