What's new

Nitish Kumar disowns Ishrat Jahan, denies calling her ‘daughter of Bihar’

its only visible to you.
Not just me but even you, its just that you want to see otherwise

So you come back again and ask me to believe a Pakistani double agent while earlier you were harping on NIA reports... Oh dear now give up, It is futile clutching at straws...

For crying out loud the former is frikkin tweet, the latter is a diposition before a court!! May be tweets are gosple truth for you!
Oh but Pakistani terrorist's statements are gospel of truth... Right? Anyways the below is for you

"Section 142 of the Evidence Act states that leading questions must not be asked during an examination-in-chief or a re-examination, if the adverse party objects to the question. The judge can only permit leading questions in matters 'which are introductory or undisputed, or which have, in its opinion, been sufficiently proved.

Since there has no judicial pronouncement affirming that Ishrat Jahan was a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist, there is a question mark over whether the aspect can be said to be sufficiently proved."

Source:
David Headley's statement naming Ishrat Jahan as Lashkar terrorist is nothing without context - Firstpost

So you come back again and ask me to believe a Pakistani double agent while earlier you were harping on NIA reports... Oh dear now give up, It is futile clutching at straws...

Oh but Pakistani terrorist's statements are gospel of truth... Right? Anyways the below is for you

"Section 142 of the Evidence Act states that leading questions must not be asked during an examination-in-chief or a re-examination, if the adverse party objects to the question. The judge can only permit leading questions in matters 'which are introductory or undisputed, or which have, in its opinion, been sufficiently proved.

Since there has no judicial pronouncement affirming that Ishrat Jahan was a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist, there is a question mark over whether the aspect can be said to be sufficiently proved."

Source:
David Headley's statement naming Ishrat Jahan as Lashkar terrorist is nothing without context - Firstpost

If Ishrat was caught alive and if she confessed, you would call her double agent. If Headley was shot dead in encounter, you would call him innocent.

I am ashamed to say this but even when courts/ official agencies say Ishrat was a terrorist people like @jamahir @The_Showstopper still support her just for opposing BJP.

We may have different political views but its sad that people are ready to support terrorists to have a go at BJP.

Oh and yes... Amit shah and Modi was cleared by the courts DURING UPA rule..... and the same Sanjeev Bhatt was dismissed as a Congressi biased mole by Supreme Court. But still you people will not believe the top court/ top investigating agencies/ own government. I don't even know why you guys are still in India if you don't trust anyone?

@ranjeet @Levina @magudi @JanjaWeed

I am ashamed to say this but even when courts/ official agencies say Ishrat was a terrorist people like @jamahir @The_Showstopper still support her just for opposing BJP.

We may have different political views but its sad that people are ready to support terrorists to have a go at BJP.

Oh and yes... Amit shah and Modi was cleared by the courts DURING UPA rule..... and the same Sanjeev Bhatt was dismissed as a Congressi biased mole by Supreme Court. But still you people will not believe the top court/ top investigating agencies/ own government. I don't even know why you guys are still in India if you don't trust anyone?

you should get out of your lifetime of brainwashing to realize who the real anti-humans and terrorists are. :)

instead of removing the undeniable and so visible injustices and oppressions present in india for almost seven decades, you waste time, energy and the world's resources in hating peoples in your country and peoples in the world.

Last edited:

Source:

Ok don't believe terrorist

Here is an article by UPA appointed former NSA that was published yesterday where he reveals Ishrat was a terrorist/had terror inks - The things Headley left unsaid... M.K. Narayanan writes on 26/11 attack - The Hindu

you should get out of your lifetime of brainwashing to realize who the real anti-humans and terrorists are. :)

instead of removing the undeniable and so visible injustices and oppressions present in india for almost seven decades, you waste time, energy and the world's resources in hating peoples in your country and peoples in the world.

Don't waste time with sanghis bro

Don't waste time with sanghis bro

yeah.

i have always believed that this forum if removed of all its haters of all nationalities, can become a peace-making medium in the world... a widened version of 'aman ki asha'.

So who is brainwashed? And liar?

1) Supreme court? Its SIT gave clean chit to Amit Shah and Modi. SC ruled Sanjiv Bhatt is not credible as he was under influence of Congress

2) Govt. of India?
Under UPA Amit Shah and Modi were accused and nobody could prove they were guilty.

3) NSA/IB?
Both have said Ishrat Jahan was a terrorist.

4) Gujarat HC? All judges?
Gave clean shit to Gujarat cops

Or perhaps some hypocrites like you..... Because I don't think 1 billion people are liar and brainwashed and only 250 odd million (like you) who still believe Ishrat was innocent and Modi / Amit shah are culprit.

another false allegation against Modi goes in gutter....now Nitish is in face palm

spare him...
its his b'day today.
@jamahir A very happy bday. Have a good one. :tup:

Seems like another Samjhauta or Malegaon. Wonder who are the culprits and who are the victims. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta happened. Their media was on a bloodlust. Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan was all that could be in all almost 3 million sq km's of Indian controlled territory.

Then the story fell like a pack of cards as Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit were blamed just as innocent muslims were arrested for Malegaon only for it to be proven an Indian funded and formented attack. India has continually fooled its people. If the government lied then, they can lie now as well.

India holds onto our lucknow with blood and sword. We want complete independence.

India holds onto our lucknow with blood and sword. We want complete independence.

Come and get it buddy. If you have the b@lls. :-)

thank you. :)

made myself a nice omelette 45 minutes ago and presently was listening to some nice music... tagging you.
No cake ?

It's unlucky not to eat something sweet on your birthday.

It's unlucky not to eat something sweet on your birthday.

i don't believe in that kind of luck or unluck.

generally with me, i start trends... or better said in the immortal words of amitabh "hum jahan khade hote hain, line wahin shuru hoti hai". :azn:

Back
Top Bottom