What's new

Nisar Drama: Quit, Resign, U-turn?

PTI wale were hoping to collect more lotaz so will be disappointed with this :lol:
Actually, the conf. was cancled ONLY because people knew what was coming and it was NOT that he was leaving PMLN. Hype was being created just to gather attention. Dobara humain pagal bna rahy they and that is it, another attempt to fool the nation. Now when everyone knew this already there was no point in doing it. Lolz!

People are expecting too much from that upcoming Ch. Nisar press Conference. I think it is just a diversion. Awain attention divert kr raha ha, we should stay focused, the nation and our institutions should stay focused. There wont be any BIG NEWS in that press conference. I think he will just bash the speculations and rumors of him leaving PMLN and will announce that he is going to stay with the party.

Awain dhool jhoonk raha ha hmari ankoon mein.

Yah it seems he is out of race now, Ayaz Sadiq looks a strong candidate now.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi or Ayaz Sadiq as far as i know!

Air Blue kay shares la lo sb!! :P

Last edited:
No one gives two and half days notice of press conference, and if it's done that way; obviously it means that it was for bargaining.

Govt doesn't want another front - so budging (at least for time being) by Nawaz suited PMLN. Although Nisar has played this hand too long. He will face uphill battle in both of his constituencies in 2018 as Ch Tanveer will be candidate from PMLN against him.

If he does not do adjustment with PTI (as Ch Ghulam Sarwar actually defeated Nisar on one seat) then Nisar's political career is finished.

I doubt that Nawaz will honour his commitment of not fielding Kh Asif (in case of his disqualification.

Let's see what happens- but at this time it looks that Nisar made a bad move and dented his political stature a lot as well as lost respect / confidence of Nawaz as well.

In short; his actions caused him more loss than gains that he was trying to achieve.

Actually, the conf. was cancled ONLY because people knew what was coming and it was NOT that he was leaving PMLN. Hype was being created just to gather attention. Dobara humain pagal bna rahy they and that is it, another attempt to fool the nation. Now when everyone knew this already there was no point in doing it. Lolz!

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi or Ayaz Sadiq as far as i know!

Air Blue kay shares la lo sb!! :P

Yep and two leased candidates from smaller provinces as well. As they are safest for interim setup.

Ch. Nisar not leaving party: PM House
l_218554_033300_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Just a couple of hours before crucial presser by Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khah, the Prime Minister House has dismissed the rumours that the former was leaving Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and stepping down from the post.

In a statement PM House Spokesperson Mussadiq Malik said, “Chaudhry Nisar is a loyal friend and longtime aide of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.”

The PML-N is a democratic party and difference of opinion is everyone’s right, he said, adding that Chaudhry is intact with the party and the PM and will remain so.

Whatever Chaudhry Nisar speaks, he speaks in favour of party, PM and the government.

The spokesman also rejected speculations, saying Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will not resign what may come.

Chaudhry Nisar, who is said to be angry with party over Panama papers issue, is holding much-awaited press conference today (Monday) in which he is likely to part his ways.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/218554-Ch-Nisar-not-leaving-party-PM-House

This unfortunately we can not afford, what with being surrounded by the enemies at all sides, we don't want to turn into post revolution France, do we?

We may as well ... a bloody revolution would do just fine if all institutions fail.

We may as well ... a bloody revolution would do just fine if all institutions fail.
Except the moment there is social unrest, our neighbor in east comes our for "Humanitarian Assistance"

Resignation may be a drama from nisar side but Insaaf laundry was ready to collect every electable from PPP or PML(N) or any other party to secure more seats in coming election so they have eye on this wicket as well

[video]

and then we all know any political opportunist who join PTI become good guy as usual. PPP main rhoo to galyaan aur agar wohe a jahein pti main to talayaan..kia change ha bhi lol

Nisar ho gya!
Episode 3
DFvUsRCXUAAQrXQ.jpg large.jpg

Wasay to be honest, aj mujy kuch tora shak sa ho raha ha!!
Baaz aajana tha is na if it was all planned to creat hype alone. Ab tu koi ni phansy ga is jal mein, Y is he doing it then? Something fishy? :)

Nisar ho gya!
Episode 3
View attachment 414221

Wasay to be honest, aj mujy kuch tora shak sa ho raha ha!!
Baaz aajana tha is na if it was all planned to creat hype alone. Ab tu koi ni phansy ga is jal mein, Y is he doing it then? Something fishy? :)
And now I'm opposite what I was thinking.
It's all fixed and he just say aen baen shaen, his main concerns was pmln leaders disgracing few institutions and other was in case of Go Nawaz happen who get the throne, the first man one is cool down second one Samjhota ho geya hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom