What's new

Nirbhay’s maiden launch tomorrow

Look up.....it may be nirbhay 'loitering' over your house .... :lol:

Missiles and drones over the houses :woot: seems like the definition of Land of Pure to me

man I live in India not in Land of Pure :rofl:

Mr. Junior you seem to lost control from last few weeks :D
If I remembered correctly it was from the thread were the spy was arrested :D

Since then the value and quality of your posts is back to the ages were you were a mere troll on PDF. Good luck rolling back to your exact place :tup: though it was nice that your post became technical and meaningful. RIP to those posts :D

Mr. Junior you seem to lost control from last few weeks :D
If I remembered correctly it was from the thread were the spy was arrested :D

Since then the value and quality if your posts is back to the ages were you were a mere troll on PDF. Good luck rolling back to your exact place :tup:

Awwww... You are such a big fan...
Have been following me so keenly..

Now go pick up your binoculars and look for nirbhay...
Chances are,it wont fly today,or any day soon,but your media wont stop churning out news about a non existant missile...

Chances are,it wont fly today,or any day soon,but your media wont stop churning out news about a non existant missile...

Oh you are so quick to reply. I just value added the upper post :D

No I am not your follower or been observing you ... But it's your brilliant acts :no: that are making you famous.

Seriously a Pakistani making the fun of missile over the house is considered a self abuse so try to avoid that :rofl:

This will make your delusion a little less Junior :rofl:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/239624-nirbhay-countdown-begins.html

They probably have plans for it but I doubt they'll test it right now.
Coz if it is armed with a nuclear warhead then what's the use of having it reusable, maybe for conventional warheads it could be reusable.
Nirbhay Cruise Missile - IDP Sentinel

Yes, this test is plane & simple; they will test it later. Its depend on user what mode he wann use, offcourse there is no recovery in nuclear attack.

@mods
Too many Nirbhay threads ! Is there any kind of Moderation active for Indian Defense portion. People here start threads like, Nirbhay will be launched.... Is going to launch.... Is launched.... Is flying..... Is failed .

Last edited by a moderator:
i am trying to find the pieces of blown up nirbhay...which is now all over the place after deviating from course :lol:

No problem getting visa? No question asked at kolkatta airport?maybe u have new english name and new pp. :lol:

OHO So much for ur excitement ...IT FAILED :omghaha::omghaha:

Ya in actual missiles developement tests do fail sometimes :rofl: I hope you get what I mean :no:

And existent was about Junior TT's condition. First he said missile doesn't exist and then postpone and now said failed. He does lost control :D

Breaking news : Nirbhay test launch delayed indefinately.
The voices told me.......
Look up.....it may be nirbhay 'loitering' over your house .... :lol:

i am trying to find the pieces of blown up nirbhay...which is now all over the place after deviating from course :lol:

Oye Junior TT tu phir shuru ho gaya ??? :rofl:
You said i have been folowing you ......Ab aise Bandar jaisi harkate karoge to tumpe dhyan to jayegana :woot:

Are you sure you haven't lost your balance ??? Cause
Make up your mind. First you said there is no test , then you said there is no missile and now you are searching pieces of blown up missile ??? certainly you need help. :no: you might have remembering problem as well so I have sum up your posts.

PDF should start new "Troll tank" thing.
I know it's PDF but do you happen to know any trolling TT got banned or something :no:

Back
Top Bottom