What's new

Nio Day was a disappointment

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

Kevin is spot on. Now I’m even more bullish on Tesla. While Nio is twiddling its thumbs into 2023, Tesla will be setting record after record. Tesla will dominate China.

I believe Elon has stated it could arrive this year.

To win Indian market, he will have to modify his strategy though. Maybe a hatchback within 20K USD will be a good start, without auto pilot it can be achievable.

cdauto_Tesla3hatch_41116_1.jpg

Elon is now the richest man in the world. This guy deserves it. He's a genius like no other.
It's crazy just thinking that just a decade ago he was nowhere near this list. Crazy how technology moves fast.

Kevin is spot on. Now I’m even more bullish on Tesla. While Nio is twiddling its thumbs into 2023, Tesla will be setting record after record. Tesla will dominate China.
Why? Tesla's main growth is in China. China can easily slap 25% tariffs on it like what the US has done to China.
Elon is now the richest man in the world. This guy deserves it. He's a genius like no other.
It's crazy just thinking that just a decade ago he was nowhere near this list. Crazy how technology moves fast.
He's a genius at marketing. The technology is from others.

Why? Tesla's main growth is in China. China can easily slap 25% tariffs on it like what the US has done to China.

yeah, i don't get all gloating over here. lol. the big rise of tesla stock and growth are all because of china. that mean they can easily taken away too if china-us relation not improving under biden.

yeah, i don't get all gloating over here. lol. the big rise of tesla stock and growth are all because of china. that mean they can easily taken away too if china-us relation not improving under biden.

I dont think so. Import tarrif can't shake Tesla sales in China, because their cars sold in China are also made in China, not import from US.

China could say Tesla spies for US and slap massive fines on it or ban it like the US does

Yea but it will impact negatively for China also, make other US investors loose trust.

Going on tangent but what’s your take on BNGO? Good investment?

I dont think so. Import tarrif can't shake Tesla sales in China, because their cars sold in China are also made in China, not import from US.
that's where you are wrong. Chinese gov give Tesla two options when they entered the market. Partner with an existing Chinese auto company and be considered local or go at it alone and be considered a import. Tesla choose to go at it alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom