What's new

Nineteen Thousand American weapons containers.

one needs to ponder - if 19,000 containers of US weapons and equipment goes missing, the US/NATO would have created a major 'rukus'

supplies are looted burnt and what not can you recall any major ruckus? Except the one when the supplies were stopped altogether....19000 would be a small amount since the war is itself is 10 years old and counting

Babar ghauri ex port minister on 19K containers

Last edited by a moderator:
it is all your Innocent non Violent Angel Like MQM .. they had the ports & shipping ministry .

Lets question Babur Ghauri ... he is the main culprit behind this fiasco .

for the sake of political point scoring you guys are digging your own grave with such accusations what about FBR, coast guards and ISI, MI and other intelligence agencies who were responsible for nato container clearance?

babur ghuari!!

Not if they wanted to arm some terrorist groups in Pakistan fighting against the state.

one needs to ponder - if 19,000 containers of US weapons and equipment goes missing, the US/NATO would have created a major 'rukus'

1185755_569259793110960_348673884_n.png

everybody should see this video who blame every evil in pakistan on MQM, the reality of container disappearance from karachi, which has nothing got to do with ports and shipping or KPT

from 23:28

19000 weapons containers gone missing :angry:.. leaves a big question mark if those guarding our borders i doubt if they are any capable at all ? the customs intelligence , ISI , MI , IB .. what about naval intelligence are they too busy in kidnaping karachi business men for extortion ?

This is so much fail in this comment that I don't know where to begin.

This cannot happen without connivance of NATO, ISAF and all the people in the chain.

I am not an MQM supporter but this report is nonsense.

Customs does not come under the Shipping Ministry and nothing can leave the ports without going thru Customs clearance. Besides, even a complete idiot will know that NATO containers contain expensive goods and either a member of NATO staff or an official representing NATO has to be present when the goods arrive, primarily to arrange clearance of the NATO goods.

It insults my intelligence to believe that NATO loses 19, 000 containers worth hundreds of millions of dollars and NATO authorities don’t lodge official complaint at the highest level. Everyone had to wait until the egocentric Gen Rizwan unearths this tremendous scam!

Only a complete fool will submit such a report to the Supreme Court without thorough investigation. When Divisional Commanders are such idiots; illiterate Taliban commanders will beat the pants of Pak army every time.

I don’t give a fig for MQM or any other political party, but I do about Pakistan Army. The fact that officers like the DG Rangers are not even worthy of licking the dust off the boots of heroes such as Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, is a worrying matter.

I am not an MQM supporter but this report is nonsense.

Customs does not come under the Shipping Ministry and nothing can leave the ports without going thru Customs clearance. Besides, even a complete idiot will know that NATO containers contain expensive goods and either a member of NATO staff or an official representing NATO has to be present when the goods arrive, primarily to arrange clearance of the NATO goods.

It insults my intelligence to believe that NATO loses 19, 000 containers worth hundreds of millions of dollars and NATO authorities don’t lodge official complaint at the highest level. Everyone had to wait until the egocentric Gen Rizwan unearths this tremendous scam!

Only a complete fool will submit such a report to the Supreme Court without thorough investigation. When Divisional Commanders are such idiots; illiterate Taliban commanders will beat the pants of Pak army every time.

I don’t give a fig for MQM or any other political party, but I do about Pakistan Army. The fact that officers like the DG Rangers are not even worthy of licking the dust off the boots of heroes such as Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, is a worrying matter.

This report is propaganda & misinformation is purposely spread to distract people from the real issues ... DG rangers is a useless git and should be fired

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom