What's new

Nine Muslims removed from US flight over ‘suspicious’ remark

Unfortunately our neighbor at east wouldn't let us grow, they have always imposed war upon us.

This is why we have to solve our problems first.

Rahman ji, How much is the impact of India on common public life in Pakistan? I would say Pakistan influence or even war situation in recent times didnt had any impact on common citizens. Only in the forums we talk a lot.

Leading ISLAMIC things doesnt need heavy MONEY or nothing to do much with internal problems. Its just a declaration from outside addressing Muslim commnity of US. Even a proper statement from pak official would do the job. A telecon or a vedio presentation to Muslims to cooperate with Airport authorities; or even to just pakistan muslims would do the job. MORAL SUPPORT is wat demanded.

Rahman ji, How much is the impact of India on common public life in Pakistan? I would say Pakistan influence or even war situation in recent times didnt had any impact on common citizens. Only in the forums we talk a lot.

Leading ISLAMIC things doesnt need heavy MONEY or nothing to do much with internal problems. Its just a declaration from outside addressing Muslim commnity of US. Even a proper statement from pak official would do the job. A telecon or a vedio presentation to Muslims to cooperate with Airport authorities; or even to just pakistan muslims would do the job. MORAL SUPPORT is wat demanded.

It takes fund of mobilize an army, and to maintain it in an operational readiness.

Army is our necessity, because without them we would cease to exist.

If India had normal relations with us just like other neighboring countries, we have used those fund in education & development/ health care for an ordinary person.

The Muslims in question are of Indian decent.

Unfortunately our neighbor at east wouldn't let us grow, they have always imposed war upon us.

This is why we have to solve our problems first.

We could say the same about our western neighbour. If it weren't for the constant security threat, we could've focused on development.

It takes fund of mobilize an army, and to maintain it in an operational readiness. Army is our necessity, because without them we would cease to exist. If India had normal relations with us just like other neighboring countries, we have used those fund in education & development/ health care for an ordinary person. The Muslims in question are of Indian decent.

I dont agree with u Rahmanji. You are a mod here. Please think about it. Yes India and Pakistan are rivals Investing lotta money on defence. So has its impact on ecomony. Everything agreed.

This thread is about ill treatment for Muslims. I told Indian prime minister did a good job when something happened to sikh community as a leader. Today some organization is fighting against it. Why None of the Muslim Leaders are supporting the movement? US court can sue the airlines bla bla might happen..but why no support.

I dont care the support comes from pakistan, india or anywhre. BUT they deserve a popular muslim persons support. If zardari doesnt want to do for the reason that he is busy in fighting against India or he doenst have money to address those folks I doubt why should be pakistan continue as ISLAMIC republic

people I have heard that in Iran every Us citizen who lands at the airport goes through a very strict checking process just like muslims in USA..does anybody have idea about it?

it is specially for US citizens..if its true than its just a matter of time when all muslim country would treat Us citizens if they do not stop discriminating muslims.

Yes, its true. When USA/FAA imposed made the API (Advanced Passenger Information) mandatory for every passenger travelling to or transitting USA, Iran was the only country to protest since the law was discriminatory to muslims. API is sent to USA by scanning the MRP (Machine Readable Pasport) as soon as the filight departs and allows US authorities to make a pre selection of boarded passengers who'll be checked throughly upon arrival. Almost every muslim is checked now. Body Search in a special chamber is performed and finger prints are taken.

Iran became the first country to demand same treatment for USA national entering Iran or transitting Iranian hubs; Body search and finger prints are mandatory for every US national. If a US pasport has an Israeli stamp or visa, the passenger is denied entry and will gets deoprted with same flight he flew in. :coffee:

Yes, its true. When USA/FAA imposed made the API (Advanced Passenger Information) mandatory for every passenger travelling to or transitting USA, Iran was the only country to protest since the law was discriminatory to muslims. API is sent to USA by scanning the MRP (Machine Readable Pasport) as soon as the filight departs and allows US authorities to make a pre selection of boarded passengers who'll be checked throughly upon arrival. Almost every muslim is checked now. Body Search in a special chamber is performed and finger prints are taken.

Iran became the first country to demand same treatment for USA national entering Iran or transitting Iranian hubs; Body search and finger prints are mandatory for every US national. If a US pasport has an Israeli stamp or visa, the passenger is denied entry and will gets deoprted with same flight he flew in. :coffee:

i fear the US citizens wll face same sort of treatment in every other islamic country in near future....:cheers:

i fear the US citizens wll face same sort of treatment in every other islamic country in near future....:cheers:

Not for the next million years.

A simple fact was forgotten - Iran is under U.S sanctions and has been declared a State sponsor of Terrorism by the US

Iran and US has no diplomatic or trade relations with each other

American citizens have no business going to Iran - [url="http://www.me.mtu.edu/~reza/]unlike[/url]

As for american being treated similarly in Islamic countries, American companies are pretty much running the economy and generating revenue in those Islamic countries. Thes countries wouldn't want to kill the golden goose

In Islamic countries where American companies dont bother operating - the US Govt pay these countries millions of dollars to ensure the good treatment of its citizens

Back
Top Bottom