What's new

Night time Photos of Pakistan

Karachi

Karachi%2BBy%2BNight.jpg

:rofl:

Epic Fail.. This is Bangkok

The Veins of Bangkok | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Just like you posted the photograph of an Indian Software center in an article about Pakistan software Industry :lol:

PS: And you post link to that fake analyst Haq's blog as a backup to this... :rofl:

:rofl:

Epic Fail.. This is Bangkok

The Veins of Bangkok | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Just like you posted the photograph of an Indian Software center in an article about Pakistan software Industry :lol:

PS: And you post link to that fake analyst Haq's blog as a backup to this... :rofl:

Small things amuse little minds.......how well you prove this phrase. :partay:
Dragging some other post to lend credit to your ego proves your desperation for clutching to any straws. :cheesy:
The picture appeared in Haq's article along with others and I naturally assumed it to be that of Karachi. :agree:
What's the big issue there...but then how else can you portray your frivolous nature. :enjoy:

Small things amuse little minds.......how well you prove this phrase. :partay:
Dragging some other post to lend credit to your ego proves your desperation for clutching to any straws. :cheesy:
The picture appeared in Haq's article along with others and I naturally assumed it to be that of Karachi. :agree:
What's the big issue there...but then how else can you portray your frivolous nature. :enjoy:

Nice little dignified attempt.. Wouldnt have posted had you not defended when someone politely pointed out your error.. But sometimes, being full of yourself doesnt help, specially when you end up with an egg on your face.. Making a mistake is simply human.. Pushing back when someone points that out, is plain ______

About little minds and amusement, well I count 1 extra smiley in your post than mine ;)

PS: Serves you right for taking Haq's blog at face value ...

Nice little dignified attempt.. Wouldnt have posted had you not defended when someone politely pointed out your error.. But sometimes, being full of yourself doesnt help, specially when you end up with an egg on your face.. Making a mistake is simply human.. Pushing back when someone points that out, is plain ______

About little minds and amusement, well I count 1 extra smiley in your post than mine ;)

PS: Serves you right for taking Haq's blog at face value ...

The guy politely said it's not Karachi and I simply posted the link as a proof that it wasn't my initiative...... but it seems i rained on your parade ... somewhere.....for you to go into an over drive. ;)

PS. I suppose anything positive on Pakistan is hard to digest for some. :lol:

The guy politely said it's not Karachi and I simply posted the link as a proof that it wasn't my initiative......
Thats why I said.. Serves you right for taking Haq's blog on face value.. :)

PS. I suppose anything positive on Pakistan is hard to digest for some. :lol:
But that was not Pakistan.. It was Bangkok :)..

anyway, peace bro..

Any more picture of the Port Grand Food and Entertainment Complex in Karachi? I would really like to visit there. I remember reading when it was first proposed and now it's here.

Faisal-Mosque-in-Lahore--Pakistan-night

[video]http://www.screenok.com/wallpaper/Faisal-Mosque-in-Lahore--Pakistan-night/[/video]
Minar_-e_Pakistan_at_Night.jpeg

For god sakes please stop posting pictures of the Minar we have seen it enough times, and enough pictures of it have been posted. How about we post pictures of new things. The Grand Port F & E Complex looks spectacular.

Any more picture of the Port Grand Food and Entertainment Complex in Karachi? I would really like to visit there. I remember reading when it was first proposed and now it's here.
some views of port grand food and entertainment complex ,karachi in this song..
at 1:06 is that MQM flag painted on wall , behind that girl..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been there? You're locat says KHI.

Have you been there? You're locat says KHI.
Yup! Its Neti Jeti bridge build in 19th century.... where this resturant is built now...
Yup I've been there, I also followed the contruction work of this place...
"Ankhon ke samne yeh bacha(resturant) bara hua hey".
I hope you get it...

What did you eat there? Did you have a good experience?

Back
Top Bottom