What's new

Featured Nigerian JF-17 pilots have started training in Pakistan

Unfortunately there is a strong possibility that in the hands of NAF, these planes will become a nightmare for pakistan. They will Neither maintain nor operate like these birds should be. Thus the image of jf17 will take a tremendousy bad PR hit, and hinduvata crowds will be celebrating it and having orgasmic spells all over the internet.
Sure - a large number of Dhruv’s failed too with customers and blame games ensued. You are always at the mercy of the end user’s own standards no matter how well you build it.

Don’t they do that regardless?
Indeed they do, but not at the expense of JF17. It is our pride and joy. I rather have it set fire to their dhotis than anything else.
Sure - a large number of Dhruv’s failed too with customers and blame games ensued. You are always at the mercy of the end user’s own standards no matter how well you build it.
Very valid point, but NAF is guaranteed to drive these planes literally into the ground.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there is a strong possibility that in the hands of NAF, these planes will become a nightmare for pakistan. They will Neither maintain nor operate like these birds should be. Thus the image of jf17 will take a tremendousy bad PR hit, and hinduvata crowds will be celebrating it and having orgasmic spells all over the internet.
Downside:
-The Indians will think that Pakistan's defence has been compromised so much by a bad JF-17 that they will be tempted to try another Balakot.

Upside:
-The Indians will be overconfident and will be in for a rude shock if they actually believe and plan for a bad JF-17.
-Future sales of the JF-17 may be affected if the NAF really messes up with their JF-17s.

Realistically:
-The professionals in IAF know what the JF-17 can and cannot do, what NAF does with their JF-17 will not affect their thinking significantly.

On the whole, nothing to worry about.

That's an easy fix. Send our own maintenance crew chiefs/engineers. And charge them more. Make more money!

That's an easy fix. Send our own maintenance crew chiefs/engineers. And charge them more. Make more money!
Yes, but the place is infested with boco haram thugs, and they are up to a lot of haram things, pun intended here.

Yes, but the place is infested with boco haram thugs, and they are up to a lot of haram things, pun intended here.

If an airbase or major city was infested by Boko Haram. Then NAF would not have been doing any sorties/operations and would have been overrun by Boko and JF17 acquisition wouldn't even take place.

I am getting a feeling that in Nigeria, Pakistan is going to play a second Episode of Sirilankan Tigers cleanup.
I am overestimating?

I am getting a feeling that in Nigeria, Pakistan is going to play a second Episode of Sirilankan Tigers cleanup.
I am overestimating?
May be, but who knows for certain. We need to keep our distance from any counter insurgencies there. It's a hornets nest. our JF17s in their hands will be gone in few years anyway.

Left bottom patch

View attachment 652175

Not sure bout the l39 but we do maintain nigerian aircrafts.

Aswell as sending instructors and ground/maintainance crews to Nigeria
View attachment 652176
Yes Nigerians and Pakistanis NATURALLY get along..thats a fact. I know a few Pakistani personally who live in my city in NIgeria- Port Harcourt...i know them well, very cool and funny guys. One cooked boat biryani for us fresh, i can never forget it. lol

Yes Nigerians and Pakistanis NATURALLY get along..thats a fact. I know a few Pakistani personally who live in my city in NIgeria- Port Harcourt...i know them well, very cool and funny guys. One cooked boat biryani for us fresh, i can never forget it. lol
Plenty come to study here too.
Also a few Nigerian youtubers living in Pak.

Back
Top Bottom