What's new

Nigeria ready to train pilot jf-17

It all depends on whether one prefers image over substance or vice versa. Both are happy compromises. :D
It seems go some the happy compromise is one of a grimace due go a stick stuck up their rear end or the process of releasing of a week old constipation. A lot can be misconstued behind a so called smile. But you did say you will acknowledge your error once JFT sells so it is fine. In any case I am not one to mince my words so you get it straight from me irrespective.
Regards.
A

Image1507924256.632255.jpg

I know someone who was given a Super Hornet patch....that means the Super Hornet is joining PAF soon.
Anything from Nigerians is hear say. Lets see how long they can keep any aircraft going.

I know someone who was given a Super Hornet patch....that means the Super Hornet is joining PAF soon.

Per same article paf provided Mashaq, support to setup training plus support for naf f-7 and c-130 fleet recovery

Last edited:
According to the recent 2018 Nigerian Appropriation Bill, Nigeria is going to pay in instalments for the three JF-Thunder.

Nigeria instalment 2018-1.jpg

JF17 now with 3 world airforces

a) Pakistan
b) Nigeria
c) Myanamar

Wonderful , hopefully we can attract dozen more international airforce looking for workhorse platform

Back
Top Bottom