What's new

Next War - Iran

I am telling it again and again and again only way for peace in middle east is a strong Iran with nuke.
How will it bring peace. It will only precipitate in other countries going nuclear(beginning with soudis).

With what economy ? :rofl:

I really don't know why America is so intent on sinking its own economy.

I see no reason for why they would want to do us any favours. But they are giving us favours left and right, by weakening themselves so much, and thus making it easier for our economy to compete and grow.

How will it bring peace. It will only precipitate in other countries going nuclear(beginning with soudis).
the saudis first need to learn how to operate their airport control towers. With 1/3 of their country being foreign workers, the Saudis are some of the least technologically advanced countries on the planet. A quick look at their scientific output will tell you everything. Even if you give them a nuke, they will need a brigade of Pakistani and American operators to keept things in order for them.

Saudis getting a nuke is as likely as guam getting a nuke. Iraq, the most advanced Arab country in history, had a single plutonium reactor that was blown up by 7 Israeli jets (lmao). Now you tell me that Saudis, the people who can't make yogurt on their own, will be able to make a nuke? hahaha

i highly doubt Saudi Arabia would come to war with Iran. This will never happen trust me. In fact, they have never been in war with anyone including the gulf war. So why makes people now think that they will go against Iran? :blink:

Next war will be WW3 and that will be started by NATO. This is what i see in the future:

Allies: Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, China, Russia, Pakistan, Palestine

Axis: U.S, Israel, U.K, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, all most all other members of EU, Japan, South Korea (and possibly India)

Arab countries are scared with the exception of Palestine. They will never ever be involved in anything.

But you couldn't see that coming when israel acquired nukes! You have a better chance of selling your story in israel.

The one that you wish Iran could achieve...:lol:

why would any country want to achieve 200 trillion dollars in debt?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

i highly doubt Saudi Arabia would come to war with Iran. This will never happen trust me. In fact, they have never been in war with anyone including the gulf war. So why makes people now think that they will go against Iran? :blink:

saudi arabia is a very weak country in terms of everything, they cannot match Iran.

There won't be an attack on Iran. None of its leaders are in America's pocket.

I hope they launch a attack... Persians will finally stop being so snobby and get rid of mullahs.

I hope they launch a attack... Persians will finally stop being so snobby and get rid of mullahs.

So tell me brother is afghanistan freed by mullah rule?

Is sectarian violence over in iraq?

U.S cannot do any good for iran. please think good for our brothers.

Back
Top Bottom