Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
hey guys which would you like to become the next pm of india
although i know the answer from indian members i want to see the views of member of different nationalities on this topic

Most Indian members of PDF will want Narendra Modi for PM ...

however the question remains will his party be able to get the majority since BJP doesn't have pan India presence like congress does , especially weak in South and Eastern parts of India ..

Also he does not command Muslim votes which is a straight handicap against other Pseudo secular candidates and potential allies will also fear they might lose some vote banks.

My vote goes to nitish kumar. He is secular, clean image and developing bihar too. But I know that his chance is less when compare to modi, advani, rahul or Manmohan because JD(U) is not spread nationwide as BJP or congress but what he doing agianst corruption is no other match in India. He is opening school in property of corrupted babos.

No bright hope in my views..they all suckssssss

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

My vote goes to nitish kumar. He is secular, clean image and developing bihar too.
thnx for reminding abt him...He have proved himself of being a good leader of people..

although i know the answer from indian members i want to see the views of member of different nationalities on this topic

To me, the only one who has truly proven their competency in economic and administrative affairs is Narenda Modi.

The results and the numbers speak for themselves.

If a Government sets a target (for GDP growth, inflation, etc.) they should meet or exceed the target most of the time. The Congress party though, ALWAYS fails to reach their targets (check out what they were saying in terms of growth/inflation last year), while Modi always exceeds them.

But I doubt he will win, since Congress is too good at playing vote-bank politics.

Most Indian members of PDF will want Narendra Modi for PM ...

however the question remains will his party be able to get the majority since BJP doesn't have pan India presence like congress does , especially weak in South and Eastern parts of India ..

Also he does not command Muslim votes which is a straight handicap against other Pseudo secular candidates and potential allies will also fear they might lose some vote banks.
yes it is extremely difficult for modi to become pm so nitish kumar would be most likely candidate fielded by nda for the pm post
but still i feel nda should take a risk and bet on modi

My vote goes to Narendra Modi...Having lived in gujarat for 2 years..Yes he is the man. But BJP coming to power alone is unlikely.

after seeing several of tshering22's posts i think modi is also quite popular in eastern regions

If BJP led coalition wins, it will be LK Advani (even though he denies at present) or Sushma Swaraj taking the post. Modi viable for PM post in 2019.

after seeing several of tshering22's posts i think modi is also quite popular in eastern regions

No mate. Most of northestern even don't know who is modi. Do you know what happened with BJP during last election in assam? He is from sikkim where congress unable to win a single seat otherwise congess is in majority or main opposition party in NE.

Back
Top Bottom