What's new

Next Nuclear base attack will be invade by US raids

And there you have it folks......If an avergae AMerican is giving out advice to protect Nuclear facilities wouldn't a hardcore secerte service (CIA) or special service (NAvy seals) army know a lot more to pentrate a nuclear reactor and cause harm ? If it happens ?

Just a thought. Small error there in your post.

I'm not sure I understand... in this case, I'm just a typical guy who ponders "How would I guard something so valuable, and attractive?" Flooding is one method. The Ft. Knox reference came right from a documentary. I thought it was a slick idea. My point was that people in charge of high security are a lot smarter than us, and there are going to be some VERY unusual layers of defense.

Let me ask last question if you don't mind- Pakistan firmly assure it is safe. why your major media continually worrying about the safety of Pakistan expansion arsenals after OBL and PNS Mehren even US govt offer "help" to secure them, not other countries, silly? Hiliary Clinton made similar languages so is NATO chief. The case is getting stronge in turn to blame Pakistan

SOME people are concerned about an intentional transfer of materials or components.

I'm not sure I understand... in this case, I'm just a typical guy who ponders "How would I guard something so valuable, and attractive?" Flooding is one method. The Ft. Knox reference came right from a documentary. I thought it was a slick idea. My point was that people in charge of high security are a lot smarter than us, and there are going to be some VERY unusual layers of defense.

SOME people are concerned about an intentional transfer of materials or components.

who are those some people please explain . . . need only your point of view . . .

is it Americans or from some others country . . . . .

You missed the [point I was trying to portray here, and believe me it has nothing to do with America.

who are those some people please explain . . . need only your point of view . . .

is it Americans or from some others country . . . . .

There is a percentage of people here (U.S.) and in other countries that are worried about secretive extremists inside the Pakistani military and the GoP that might

1) have access to nuclear materials, components, technology... and
2) Intentionally give some or all of these to terrorist elements.

The Abbottabad raid didn't help things.

It's no more complex than that. Right or wrong, that's the concern. I don't know the percentage, it's not a majority belief, but it's not fleetingly small, either.

Back
Top Bottom