What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Sirji
The terrorism in kashmir has been contained not because u have pulled the plug but it is due to the hard work done by our intelligence and security agencies. If it was for u , we would have faced more terrorism
And as far as your claim that India supports terrorism in Pakistan , its all BS and u know it too

Keep believing that...

Or you can google assassination attempts on Musharaf by the likes of Liya Kashmiri and others... Fo signing the "ceasefire" agreement... Or you can google Armitages interview on the topic.

As for your claims that india doesn't sponsor terrorism .. Yes we saw that in SL (LTTE)... Creation and support of Mukti bhani... Aswell as Chuck Heagals statement on India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

no please tell me who is lying ? i want to know

Kis se puch rahe ho sir.. Yeh mulla ek time pe aapki army ke against post karta tha.. TTP ke support mein likhta tha.. Yeh to jab se Pak Army ne Taliban ke khilaf operation shurur kiya hai, tab se isne bhi apna rang badal liya hai.. In Masood Azhar ke saath aap logon ko is Zarvan jaise logon ko bhi andar karna parega...

Kis se puch rahe ho sir.. Yeh mulla ek time pe aapki army ke against post karta tha.. TTP ke support mein likhta tha.. Yeh to jab se Pak Army ne Taliban ke khilaf operation shurur kiya hai, tab se isne bhi apna rang badal liya hai.. In Masood Azhar ke saath aap logon ko is Zarvan jaise logon ko bhi andar karna parega...
I never posted against army I posted against Musharraf and his idiotic policies and I stand by those statements.

Keep believing that...

Or you can google assassination attempts on Musharaf by the likes of Liya Kashmiri and others... Fo signing the "ceasefire" agreement... Or you can google Armitages interview on the topic.

As for your claims that india doesn't sponsor terrorism .. Yes we saw that in SL (LTTE)... Creation and support of Mukti bhani... Aswell as Chuck Heagals statement on India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.
Chuck Hagel is a god sent for you.Dont u get tired of quoting the same person in all the time. He gave a statement when he was a nobody in washington.Has he given any statement after he became secretary of defence ?

We all know that Southern Punjab is the stronghold of these sort of terrorists , I am failed to understand fellow members surprize though ......

Major Finances are coming from Karachi, once Karachi is done you can tackle "ghareeb" miltants easily.

Intel agencies should keep an eye on them so when we plan to take them down there should be very less coletral damage.

a banner in toll plaza bahawalpur yes its lashker e taiba flag
DSC04856-225x300.jpg
@balixd

Your opinion on LeT? These guys operate in Kunar Afghanistan. TTP is also operating there.

This is such a surreal thread! How come @Imran Khan hasn't yet been visited upon with an offer he cannot refuse?

@Zarvan - you're such a transparent BS man!
what the hell they can offer me ? i will visit when they will call to start of demolish this site by my hands :p:

We all know that Southern Punjab is the stronghold of these sort of terrorists , I am failed to understand fellow members surprize though ......

Major Finances are coming from Karachi, once Karachi is done you can tackle "ghareeb" miltants easily.

Intel agencies should keep an eye on them so when we plan to take them down there should be very less coletral damage.
simply because the member live out of pakistan since 15 years :P i see terror terror everywhere :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .

F-6 on display sariki chowk

View attachment 233477

distance from f-6 display

View attachment 233478

compound
View attachment 233479
Certainly near karachi mor, however there is also a complex near shahdara at station road, the guy used to live in model town C and I once got to pray (Jumma) after him in Haji Asraf wali mosque at pakora chowk.

Well, that was old times, when I was a student, an interesting thing was that he was not allowed by the elders of the mosque since he was always accompanied by heavy contingent of mujahideens, carrying all sort of weapons, since that day he almost stopped coming to that mosque.

Jaish e Muhammad mainly operates in Afghanistan mostly against the U.S and also at Kashmir.

Don't worry Intel guys have full eyen on them :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Anyone on PDF who has a contact with the army can inform them. It would be a big favor
Really are you that innocent brother or this was scarcasum ?

I have alot of childhood memories of Kashmir Jihad at its peak, would write a book as soon as I get some time for this hectic routine of mine.

Good Suggestion, however, my question is "What our intelligence agencies are up to"??

If I tell you what our agencies do, you would have a heart attack. However, national interests take first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom