What's new

Next Iraeli airstike against IRGC, Israel directly attacking Iran!

shut up bahai panah gir......You need to man up on your religio-political background here.

You are by far the d*mbest person on this forum. Full of hate, contempt and racism. But I guess your name says it all.

shut up bahai panah gir......You need to man up on your religio-political background here.
:lol: you keep saying Bahaii as though it's a bad thing... I don't get it. Are you angry by any chance? :rofl:

BTW, when will you be going to Syria? Let me know so I can ask my Israeli friends to send you a welcome package via IAF :lol:

Being bahai is not a bad thing, however not publicly acknowledging it here is a bad thing. What that tells us Iranians here is that you are not willing to take accountability for your behavior here.

:lol: you keep saying Bahaii as though it's a bad thing... I don't get it. Are you angry by any chance? :rofl:

BTW, when will you be going to Syria? Let me know so I can ask my Israeli friends to send you a welcome package via IAF :lol:

Everything aside,
No one gets the feeling that Current attacks, Netanyahus and Trumps statement hint towards an attempt to intice Iran and Syria into retaliating, which might give them excuse for furthering their negative agenda?
I mean EU nations are taking side of Iran, and America/Israel need to get their consesus.
I think the best course of action for Iran would be to not retaliate and buildup troops and equipment in Syria, but under cover of potent Air Defense Umbrella.

So the summary of this thread. Three Types of People

Americans posters: Supporting Israel and Abusing Iran

Irani Posters: Rejecting Claims of Irani Deaths

Pakistani Posters(Probably all Deobandis/Wahabis Influenced): Trolling Iran and Claiming Iran cant do shit against Israel and Glorifying Israel.(Sadest Part)

Seems like Wahabi/Deobandi Hatered toward Shiaism have crossed the limits to their opposition of Zionism and they cant even support Shia Iran in a Geopolitical battle against Zionism in Middle East. Or perhaps they don't even hate Zionism at all and Consider Shiaism worse then Zionism. thats Sad :(
Then they claim umma umma and kill their own in the name of jihad :(
Their Hatred have blinded them toward who is opposing Zionism and who is lapdog of these Imperialists. Job Well done Mullahs of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom