What's new

Next COAS, Pakistan Army

Just heard that the Army Chief has nominated Lt Gen Q J Bajwa as the new Army Chief.

Any latest on this ?
If you read news, COAS nomination and selection is being political from all cadres and then public will expect COAS to stay out of politics. The blind will never see the political seeds being sowed right now.

Below are 3 Political parties of Pakistan involving themselves in COAS selection.

1. COAS appointment: Zardari's suggestion to be on number one, says Asif​

2. Imran Khan claims President Alvi will seek his advice on key appointment​

“I am in contact with the president over the summary related to a key appointment,” said the PTI chief.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan said on Wednesday that President Arif Alvi was in contact with him and would consult him on the appointment of top two slots in the military.

“I am in contact with the president over the summary related to a key appointment,” said the PTI chief.

Khan stated that he doubts the intention of the PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif.

“I have no issues with whoever is made the army chief but I want that the decision should be taken on merit,” he said, adding that he has no relation with the decision because he does "not have any corruption cases to close with their help”.

3. PM Shahbaz receives full support from coalition partners on COAS, CJCSC appointments​

Jisnay bhi sooch kar lagaya ya extension di kay ye hamari favor karayga woh use kay galay para....

- Nawaz Sharif / Musharaf (NS lost his Govt)
- Zardari / Kiyani (Kiyani squeezed Zardari's and his govt power)
- Nawaz Sharif / Raheel Sharif (RS squeezed NS's and his govt power)
- Nawaz Sharif / Bajwa (Bajwa kicked NS)
- Imran Khan / Bajwa (Bajwa kicked IK)
- Now Zardari+Nawaz Sharif / Asim Munir (History gonna repeat itself just wait and watch)

Back
Top Bottom