What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fact whether you like it or not. Region of Pakistan is so messed up that US will not let them choose a COAS just on qualifications. US knows that PAK Army is big and very good, So after Mushy US had no problems putting a sling around Gen Kayani's neck and his pocket. They will have NS choose the person they want just like the ediot right now. I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, End of the world blah blah blah but thanks to Kayani all they have to do is look for the Top 10 Generals and see which one is willing to sit in their lap/Dollars.

if so is the case

than sir if i am not wrong..the tariq khan is suppose to be very pro USA?
isnt he?

Gen Rashid is Kiyani's choice, and the Sharif's are resisting it or not in a mood for him as he is picked by Kiyani, thus Kiyani is in a stress / tension due to this thing. He wants to make Haroon CJCSC, Haroon is not in his good books, recently Haroon after taking the CLS job cancelled or did not awarded billions of Rs contract for the Kiyani brothers which has further infuriated Kiyani in a way.

Raheel Sharif is not that caliber of a soldier who can lead the army as per what i have come to know.

Tariq with his toooooooooooooooooo much pro american track record and supposedly another allegation is not viewed as positively as he should be. There is even no favor at the higher ranks for him to take the job.

Sharif's are in a dilemma, as they not sure who to pick and who will be a good choice for them, Kiyani had stressed to him about picking Rashid, to which Nawaz Sharif has so far said NO.

So if as per Nawaz Sharif's word we go, then seniority is to be seen, Haroon is the man and i believe he is the right choice.

But there is still time, thus lets see.

Tariq Khan's pro-American tag is ill-earned, I served under him during the Bajaur Op and he's quite curt with them. He's not pro-American, he's diplomatic. He knows how to make use of their services correctly and at the given time, can give them a good kick in the back. He's handled Anne Patterson and McCrystal in front of me and the man really gave them a piece of his mind. There was once an American led ISAF incursion into Pakistan and Tariq Khan did not hesitate to order the use of force to dislodge them if necessary. The man is fit from my experience.

Tariq Khan's pro-American tag is ill-earned, I served under him during the Bajaur Op and he's quite curt with them. He's not pro-American, he's diplomatic. He knows how to make use of their services correctly and at the given time, can give them a good kick in the back. He's handled Anne Patterson and McCrystal in front of me and the man really gave them a piece of his mind. There was once an American led ISAF incursion into Pakistan and Tariq Khan did not hesitate to order the use of force to dislodge them if necessary. The man is fit from my experience.

If you're right, Gen. Tariq can bring US hardware into Pakistan (this is both good and bad).

What about Gen. Khalid Nawaz?

"Military Intelligence ki aankh app ko dekh rahi hai" :partay:

Gen Rashid is Kiyani's choice, and the Sharif's are resisting it or not in a mood for him as he is picked by Kiyani, thus Kiyani is in a stress / tension due to this thing. He wants to make Haroon CJCSC, Haroon is not in his good books, recently Haroon after taking the CLS job cancelled or did not awarded billions of Rs contract for the Kiyani brothers which has further infuriated Kiyani in a way.

Raheel Sharif is not that caliber of a soldier who can lead the army as per what i have come to know.

Tariq with his toooooooooooooooooo much pro american track record and supposedly another allegation is not viewed as positively as he should be. There is even no favor at the higher ranks for him to take the job.

Sharif's are in a dilemma, as they not sure who to pick and who will be a good choice for them, Kiyani had stressed to him about picking Rashid, to which Nawaz Sharif has so far said NO.

So if as per Nawaz Sharif's word we go, then seniority is to be seen, Haroon is the man and i believe he is the right choice.

But there is still time, thus lets see.

Military Intelligence ki aankh app ko bhe dekh rahi hai and Kiyani is still their Boss :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom