What's new

News Flash : Pakistan Mulling for talks with India

Even we are sick and tired of our media, they will stoop to any level for TRPs. I second your thought, they need to be closed down for peace in south asia.
at this time as i understand media is advancing to create hype so ager koi baat honi bhi hai to na ho :lol: these guys make minds of common man 1000s times hateful crazy and misguided since their birth . i think india pakistan were better enemies before 90s :lol:

our PM just agree on interview and then indian media with mirchi masala start its job . how much craze you guys have in media ? if you close for one month all of your media i think everything in south asia will calm down

Agree. But English TV media in India has limited reach anyway. Regional language media far more widespread & they discuss Pakistan many times less than English & even Hindi news TV.

at this time as i understand media is advancing to create hype so ager koi baat honi bhi hai to na ho :lol: these guys make minds of common man 1000s times hateful crazy and misguided since their birth . i think india pakistan were better enemies before 90s :lol:
Media walo ko ke paas koi story hi nahi hai sell karne ke liye, to ghuma phira ke Pakistan ko hi pakad lete hai discussion karne ke liye. And trust me media can't influnence people's mind or opinion no more, inko yahan seriously nahi leta. last talks failed because Indian media started creating a hype before NSA level talks and they got canceled. We Indians were looking forward to these talks, it was an opportunity missed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom