What's new

News Flash : Pakistan Mulling for talks with India

Ind4Ever

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

SOURCES SAYS PAKISTAN WANTS INDIA TO SEND REQUEST... Which is highly unlikely as Indians already made their stand very clear. Honour UFA Pact.

Will it be just an hand shake and hi bye or will it be another UFA circus?

Source Timesnow

Neither handshake and nor a bye . Just ignore them incase of every billateral engagements just like cricket.

When they are raising Kashmir in UN then what is the use of bilateral talks ?? They are treacherous as they always renege on their earlier treaties.A country which doesn't honour old treaties wouldn't honour new one too. So investing political capital in talks with Pakistan is futile.

And anyway Kashmir can't be solved by talks.

Trump for US President is the only solution to Kashmir !!

Last edited:
Nawaz Sharif has tremendous pressure at home to take tough stance in UN. They don't have choice but to take anti India Stand

On the other NaMo is very focus with this visit. Sushma Swaraj & other MEA official working hard for India's projections in the World

NaMo has many important engagements with world leaders and Corporates leaders

No need for wasting time with India - Pak sideline Talk as it will not yield any result

SOURCES SAYS PAKISTAN WANTS INDIA TO SEND REQUEST... Which is highly unlikely as Indians already made their stand very clear. Honour UFA Pact.

Will it be just an hand shake and hi bye or will it be another UFA circus?

Source Timesnow
And why should India send the request? Since Pakistan trashed the Ufa Agreement, it should be Pakistan that must request to put the talks back on track.

Whatever happened to the DGs Military Operations meeting? I really don't know what the heck they are going to discuss where each blames the other for ceasefire violations!

SOURCES SAYS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kon sources bhai ? yesterday we said nothing on agenda :lol: tum logo ke TOI sources per :D

Barkha Dutt will be interviewing Nawaz Sharif, that's from where this rumor has started, I believe.

If Trump ever becomes President by a quirk of fate, then it's real bad news for Pakistan!

This guy needs to see a shrink. He's planning to nuke all Muslim countries except Saudi Arabia and Qatar! :crazy:
It will be an equally bad news for whole of South Asia. Probability of nuclear holocaust will go up by an order of magnitude

Barkha Dutt will be interviewing Nawaz Sharif, that's from where this rumor has started, I believe.
our PM just agree on interview and then indian media with mirchi masala start its job . how much craze you guys have in media ? if you close for one month all of your media i think everything in south asia will calm down

our PM just agree on interview and then indian media with mirchi masala start its job . how much craze you guys have in media ? if you close for one month all of your media i think everything in south asia will calm down
Your media is no better! It's a propaganda disease that afflicts all! :sick:

Even we are sick and tired of our media, they will stoop to any level for TRPs. I second your thought, they need to be closed down for peace in south asia.

barkha wil talk abt "warmth" in india pak relationship
how Pak PM had given such a "warm hearted" and from "heart" reception to her
How she "felt" that "dil se dosti" is what Nawaz Sharif wants?
How a "peaceful Paksitan" is solution to everything..
How "kashmir" is not an issue but rather the "only issue" which must be sorted via dialogues
She will aslo portray border tensions are just "mis understandings"
and how seriously fight against terror is "yielding result"
how pak is suffering bcz of terror due to external and internal sponsored factors

and she will close the interview saying Sharif is still the same old guy who loved Vajpayee style of working out a peace treaty once and for all and he is genuinely sincere....and she will thank sharif for the interview between the "busy" schedule

Note: Only one issue i see is Barkha interviewing wrong Sharif.. if these statemenst came from Raheel Sharif the army chief it makes sense as army fellows dont like to break promises and commitments.. With Nawaz Sharif saying all that, its as good as whatever our congress keeps on saying day in and day out... meaningless and no susbtsance at all//

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom