What's new

'Newlywed' Imran here to seek blessing of ex Jemima

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
.By SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE

246A7FB600000578-2896565-Imran_flew_to_London_from_Pakistan_to_tell_Jemima_and_their_sons-a-1_1420466067759.jpg

Last week, I reported that Imran was said to have secretly wed former BBC weather-girl Reham, pictured right. Left, his ex-wife Jemima
246A803200000578-0-image-a-64_1420410558735.jpg
246A802200000578-0-image-m-63_1420410549133.jpg

Always pleased to see her ex-husband Imran Khan, heiress Jemima Goldsmith was particularly keen to speak to the celebrated former cricketer this weekend.
Imran flew to London from his native Pakistan on Saturday to tell Jemima, the 40-year-old daughter of late billionaire Sir James Goldsmith, and their two sons about the new love in his life, Reham Khan.

Last week, I reported that Imran, 62, was said to have secretly wed former BBC weather-girl Reham, 20 years his junior, in Lahore.

In response to my story, Imran declared: ‘I want to say that I have publicly expressed my wish to remarry. However, marriage cannot be entered into lightly. Second marriages, especially, need to be considered carefully as children are involved.’
Born in Libya to Pakistani parents, mother-of-three Reham lived in Britain while married to a doctor and worked for the BBC’s South Today programme.
Imran is understood to be spending three days in Britain. His romance is said to have met with opposition from some members of his family and has become a highly contentious topic in Pakistan, where he is a leading politician.
Reham has already been subjected to insults after photos of her in ‘revealing’ clothes and a video of her dancing the tango were posted on the internet in the conservative Islamic country.

Jemima, who has courted foppish actor Hugh Grant and tiresome ‘comedian’ Russell Brand since divorcing Imran ten years ago, has stirred emotions by publicly thanking Pakistanis who contacted her to say she will remain their favourite first lady.
When Sara Khan told her on Twitter: ‘No one can take your place!’ Jemima replied: ‘Ahh. That’s lovely. Thank you x.’
Another of her followers commented acidly: ‘BBC weather lady is good but doesn’t match with Imran Khan calibre.’

Jemima, who converted to Islam before marrying Imran in a traditional Muslim ceremony in Paris at the age of 21, told the tweeter: ‘Really touched by these messages.’

Jemima announced last October that she was ditching the Khan name because Imran was soon to remarry.

Imran said their marriage collapsed because it was ‘difficult for Jemima to adapt to life in Pakistan’. Reham, who is said to have political ambitions of her own, should have no such problem.

Read more: SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: 'Newlywed' Imran here to seek blessing of ex Jemima | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

" Political ambitions." Family politics. So we know who's going to be heir of PTI after he's gone.. It'd be Reham Khan, similar to what we see across the border with Congress :P
Too bad this thread is going to be locked.

I guess IK criticizes everyone but ends up doing exactly what he criticizes others for. Seen a pattern for a while now. Here, this girl's "political ambitions" are starting this wedding. Only God knows how you could have a normal marital relationship with a 42 year old when you are 60+. But IK wants to build a family franchise of PTI as well, yet he criticized NS and Zardari for all this.

By the way, I am surprosd to see no Pakistani has called this a "British Conspiracy Theory" against Pakistan. Removing Jamima 9a ti) and replacing her with a more "friendlier" face, aka Ms. Khan.

Power is a bit*ch, specially in South Asia. People are so hungry for it. LOL at the last line, yes the thread will be locked as the owner and other senior folks here are super IK supporters.

"Political ambitions."

Family politics. So we know who's going to be heir of PTI after he's gone.. It'd be Reham Khan, similar to what we see across the border with Congress :P

Too bad this thread is going to be locked.

@orangzaib, the reason this thread is going to be locked is because this forum isn't dailymail or gossip forums. It isn't going to be locked because, as you put, "webmaster, horus" and some other forum mods are pro Imran Khan.

Family politics. So we know who's going to be heir of PTI after he's gone.. It'd be Reham Khan, similar to what we see across the border with Congress :P
SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE HIS POLITICAL HEIR.PERIOD.
The reason for Imran's support is people getting tired of dynastic politics...if he goes down the same line(highly unlikely) these people would go back to be Apolitical or gravitate towards some other party
if you want to discuss this for the sake of gossip...should we open threads every time SS gets married??

The reason for Imran's support is people getting tired of dynastic politics...if he goes down the same line(highly unlikely) these people would go back to be Apolitical or gravitate towards some other party
if you want to discuss this for the sake of gossip...should we open threads every time SS gets married??
Some people will treat her as political heir, unless she explicity shows her absence from politics.

Please open threads about SS.

Just going to leave this here, akalmand key ley ashara kafi hota hain.

Safah-i dahr sey baatil ko mitaya kisne
Nau-i insaan ko ghulami sey churaya kisne
Merey kaabae ko jabeenon sey basaaya kisne
Merey Qur’an ko seenon sey lagaya kisne
Thay to aaba wo tumharay hi magar tum kiya ho
Hath par hath dharay muntazir-i farda ho

Congrats to Reham and Imran Khan. Isn't it time to also introduce your daughter Tyrian Jade Khan and end all rumors.

Imran Khan fathered illegitimate child, rules California court
A Los Angeles court ruled that cricket hero-turned-politician Imran Khan was the legal father of a four-year-old illegitimate southern California girl.

"Imran Khan is the father of the child," superior court commissioner Anthony Jones said on August 13, after a brief hearing.

Khan, who had refused to co-operate by taking a blood test for the genetic determination of paternity, did not show up for the proceedings. His attorneys also failed to appear, so a default judgement was entered.

Khan led Pakistan to a World Cup triumph in 1992. Earlier this year, he failed in his bid to become prime minister of Pakistan.

"We believe the complaint, as originally filed, was ill-motivated," said Khan's New York attorney, Bernard Clair. "We believe the mother may have been the unwitting tool of my client's opponents."

Sita White, who lives in Beverly Hills, had a relationship with Khan in 1987-88 and, when they met again in Los Angeles on October 2, 1991, she told him she wanted to have his baby, her attorney Gloria Allred said.

"We did not request child support," Allred said. "We hope that, one day, he will open his heart to his little daughter and give her the love, respect and support every little girl deserves.

"White got pregnant and Khan told her he hoped it was a boy. When he learnt the baby would be a girl, Khan expressed disappointment and said the child would not be able to play cricket. He urged White to have an abortion, but she refused," Allred said.

Tyrian Jade was born on June 15, 1992, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Since her birth, Khan has neither seen nor spoken to the child although he and White have spoken periodically during that period," said Allred. "He never paid any child support."

During his quest to become prime minister, Khan denied having fathered an illegitimate child, which could have made him ineligible to become prime minister.

"He categorically denies the paternity of this child," Clair said. "We think to use the child as a pawn in such a publicity circus demonstrates, to us at least, that the mother has other reasons for pursuing paternity."

Khan, 42, said he dated and frequented night clubs during his days as a cricketer and, before that, as a student at Oxford University. But, since retiring from sports in 1992, he said he has transformed himself into a devout Muslim.

He even vowed to marry a woman who observed purdah (life behind the veil). But, in 1995, he married British heiress Jemima Goldsmith. His political opponents have attacked Jemima, the daughter of the late English billionaire, Sir James Goldsmith, for her Jewish heritage. Khan says, though his wife's ancestors were Jewish, she was Protestant and had converted to Islam to marry him.

UNI

Oh YOU WATCH !!! This is the beginning. I am almost certain this woman will try to conceive too. IK will have a heir after her too. Its all a part of the political franchise for sale in Pakistan. IK ain't no exception.

I am waiting on someone saying, damn Brits. Keep putting their people into our political system. Let's see how it goes.

Unless Imran himself announces this, its a smear campaign initiated by his foes. We all know political foes of Imran Khan are people with extremely low self esteem and values. They were the ones who wrecked his previous marriage too.

We people generally dont respect someone's privacy and this shows in our political culture too.

Unless Imran himself announces this, its a smear campaign initiated by his foes. We all know political foes of Imran Khan are people with extremely low self esteem and values. They were the ones who wrecked his previous marriage too.

We people generally dont respect someone's privacy and this shows in our political culture too.
Oh so it was his foes who wrecked his previous relationship?

Jeremiah and Imran disagree with you.

aaand you quoted me again....SAME PERSON !!!

LOL
stop watching too much day time television
Ah, didn't notice.

First you said "we" open about ss and second "why" open. Thought couldn't have been you.

But yeah, agree with you, this place isn't for gossips (my very first post).

Back
Top Bottom