What's new

'Newlywed' Imran here to seek blessing of ex Jemima

Congratulations to Imran Khan and Reham Khan. Just thinking if Imran Khan become Prime Minister what ministry will Reham get? :D
well i hope she dnt get any . we have to stay away from family politics. It is one of the reasosn i hate PMLN and PPP

our media has made this subject a joke,such incompetence!

20 years his junior rofl. yea you are right anyway still young for Imran.
love is blind :p

she 40 and mother of 3 childrens

dil khush kr dia leader ny PTI zindabad nasoor league yaha b ro rai hai un ko dukh ho ga maryam kyn nai bhgaie
kiddo dont u have any manners your comment shows your level of maturity. grow up. dase comments nah pukhtano num ma sharmawa

love is blind :p

kiddo dont u have any manners your comment shows your level of maturity. grow up. dase comments nah pukhtano num ma sharmawa
mera lvl of maturity kia mujay na bta yaha kis ka kaya lvl main achay sy janta hn 4 lafz english bol k dikha diye to angraiz bn gya kia reality mein ji mera bhai MSC ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE hn main samja

Supports Taliban during the day, and marries "that" during the night. It's like being a jihadi and cassanova at the same time. From now on, IK is Mullah Cassanova officially.

He went there to ask Jemima if she is going to ask for her Bani Gala house back.

He went there to ask Jemima if she is going to ask for her Bani Gala house back.
:lol: sahee baat hay! I was wondering why would he even care what she thinks. She herself was in a relationship with Hugh Grant and I don't think so she required any endorsement from IK.

Back
Top Bottom