What's new

'Newlywed' Imran here to seek blessing of ex Jemima

Country is on fire children are dying in peshwar and he is thinking about marrriage at least choose some appropriate time.

oh come on guys, why do we have to barge into his privacy every now and then??

congrats Mr.IK!!

So who going to be the ''First Lady''? This is the question for PTI

62 years old marrying 20 year old. what a dude. I wish I was half the man Imran is :(

Imran is 63 she is 43 so 20 year age difference. She is not 20!! She is a divorcee with a teenage son.

Country is on fire children are dying in peshwar and he is thinking about marrriage at least choose some appropriate time.

Life goes on even after a tragedy like Peshawar. Nobody weeps all their lives.

Last edited:
We all know political foes of Imran Khan are people with extremely low self esteem and values. .

IMO, its the opposite. The supporters of IK seem to be never happy, complaining about everything and aren't happy with peace, thus the negativity, suspicion about everything and violence-filled political campaigns. These are the people will self esteem issues.

Negativity, Selfishness, being Unhappy with everything and complaining go hand in hand with the low self esteem.

Congratulations Imran and Rehman Khan!

Imran Khan was always immensely popular with the Australian public as both a cricketer and a man in his days as captain, fast bowler, and all-rounder of the Pakistani national cricked team in the 1970s and 80s. When he was interviewed, he always handled the interview with great grace and intelligence, but without the slightest hint of vanity or arrogance. And this together with his prowess on the pitch made Imran Khan greatly popular with the Australian public.

bhie shadi ush ne karni ha ya tum ne ? i dnt know what is wrong with out our people. Our people will vote looters, murderers and riggers like zardari or nawaz but they have problem with a guy who have done alot of social work for Pakistan just because she has a mod scod wife

bhie shadi ush ne karni ha ya tum ne ? i dnt know what is wrong with out our people. Our people will vote looters, murderers and riggers like zardari or nawaz but they have problem with a guy who have done alot of social work for Pakistan just because she has a mod scod wife
I have no problem it his personal matter.

Congratulations to Imran Khan and Reham Khan. Just thinking if Imran Khan become Prime Minister what ministry will Reham get? :D

Back
Top Bottom