What's new

New Zealand refuse to tour Pakistan citing security reasons

As long as I remember the West Indies did tour Pakistan recently and nothing had gone wrong. Also there was a PSL final which took place in Lahore, again nothing went wrong. so I don't understand why New Zealand have refused to come to Pakistan. I really wish that there were no political issues between India and Pakistan and India could have been the first country tour Pakistan after 2009 attacks on Srilankan team.

We don't care. Don't make everything India's centric.
It's otherwise, everything in India is Pakistan centric, from politics to games.
And yes you care, care a lot in fact.
Proof: You are here on Pakistani forums, tons of you, not the Pakistanis on Indian forums

Australia/England/New Zealand/India - Won't tour in near future
South Africa - May Tour in near future
West Indies/Sri Lanka - Will Tour in near future

It's otherwise, everything in India is Pakistan centric, from politics to games.
Proof: You are here on Pakistani forums, tons of you, not the Pakistanis on Indian forums

Indians "PHYSICALLY" exist in US in HUGE Numbers. We have CEOs if Google / Microsoft and Adobe and Pepsi. yet NOTHING is US Centric.

Wake up.

Indians "PHYSICALLY" exist in US in HUGE Numbers. We have CEOs if Google / Microsoft and Adobe and Pepsi. yet NOTHING is US Centric.

Wake up.
You are richest people on earth in your thinking but you don't have toilets to piss

Yes waking up, when your political leaders bark at Pakistan and get votes. It's called Indian centric

No.. its not. Indians are not Pakistani centric. May be some thousands are Pakistani centric bcz of terrorists activities in India and cricket competition.
But we Indians are 1.3 billions.
Me?? I have interest in defence weapons and poltics. Im member of other three different defence forum too.
But on the other hand, Pakistanis watch and listen Indian songs and moives 24/7 hours.
You follow us in every aspect of life.
Thats the reality. You people go abroad and poses yourself as Indians to get some respect from whites. Thats the reality.

No.. its not. Indians are not Pakistani centric.
Gave you proof

terrorists activities
You mean burning of train in Godhra ?

But we Indians are 1.3 billions.
Insects are more than you

You and your kind ... the Indians

I have interest in defence weapons and poltics
Don't make lame excuses to roam Pakistan forums
So much interest ? That your whole day is lost here on Pakistani forum. What weapons are being discussed in this thread and there are many Indian websites for weapon discussion.

You follow us in every aspect of life.
Lie as every Indian does as habbit. You are here on Pakistani forum. Again a proof.

Thats the reality. You people go abroad and poses yourself as Indians to get some respect from whites

White hate Indians. No body wants to portray a filthy Indian.

As someone who hasn't seen an international game live in the stadium since 2008,this is really disappointing.Just one T20I would have done wonders.

If they have security concerns, then they have a right to say they will not come. The only fair thing to do would be if Pakistan grows balls to say no to playing in New Zealand also. But they are pretending as if their lives are more important than those of Pakistani players. It isn't like Kiwis would be alone on the ground.

The hell with appeasing I say.

At the end of the day, the fault really does lie with the Pakistani deep state. They let things get from bad to worse and never retaliated in kind.

I think the real root cause of not coming is due to Lahore stadium being named after Qadafi and since that day the anglo countries have had problems visiting Pakistan

This is going to take a long, long time and I would not be surprised that this aversion to coming to Pakistan lasts longer then Imran Khan's tenure. The reasons are -

• There is genuine fear compounded by regular terrorist incidents keeping the 2009 event alive.
  • UAE offers a a far better venue, drinks, hotels, nightlife, clubs all of which is reason to avoid Pakistan.

Oh BS....what has Pakistan done to improve its own image. Where is Pakistan's social media presence? Nowhere to be seen...private citizens have taken it upon themselves to promote Pakistan to the world, white these kuttay sitting in the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Foreign Affairs do f**k all.

As for the UAE, empty stadiums don't offer anything to the game. It's in the UAE's interest to keep Pakistan around for as long as possible, while our stadiums rot away.

F**k NZ and the UAE. If they won't come, then they should be forced to forfeit.

The WTA and Davis Cup recently forced Hong Kong to forfeit after they refused to come to Pakistan. FIFA also has cleared matches in Pakistan.

So what's up the ICC's arse?

Back
Top Bottom