What's new

“New World Order”: Division of India, Russia, & China into weaker nations

West is making us fight amoung ourself so they can maintain their dominance and we are arrogant and fools enough to fall to their trap

I think you have hit the nail on the head. The fact is by making these nations either smaller, or divided makes them more powerful.
Anybody challenging them becomes an "outsider" or is "black balled". This attitude exists yet sadly for them - it doesn't wash anymore.

West is making us fight amoung ourself so they can maintain their dominance and we are arrogant and fools enough to fall to their trap

its very easy for west to take down India, one war b/w Pakistan and India will take down indian economy and will create a greater GAP for them to recover..

its very easy for west to take down India, one war b/w Pakistan and India will take down indian economy and will create a greater GAP for them to recover..

If war btw India and Pakistan will create greater gap in Indian economy ... they imagine your situation your economy is already a big hole ... after war only god help you

If war btw India and Pakistan will create greater gap in Indian economy ... they imagine your situation your economy is already a big hole ... after war only god help you

yes our economy is already in big hole, we are already effected by war, so it wont make much difference to us, we just to be make sure that we remain intact after war, it wont be a long one, maybe 15 to 20 days, but indian economy will suffer most, this will help western companies as well ,

Do not take this personal or anything b.w Pakistan and India, its what this thread is about, i am just saying they will do it for their own benefits and we the people of sub-continent need to understand it.

Don't think so, we already fought a few wars and nothing happened to India.

they never stop stiring up wars and hatred among these nations.

A. check out the anti-Pakistan, anti-China report in Indian newspaper, they are not all for attract attention, more than half of them are US-or West bought out media.

B. check out the anti-Japan media in China, anti-India reports in China, they have someone work for them.

C. what's underlying cause of wars in South Asia in the last half century? the west, the Anglos are good at setting wedges, even the partition itself.

D. what's underlying cause of wars between India and China, the British set a line in South Tibet to delude both nations.

this is a nice article, it gives up the clue why we are so tragic today.

yes our economy is already in big hole, we are already effected by war, so it wont make much difference to us, we just to be make sure that we remain intact after war, it wont be a long one, maybe 15 to 20 days, but indian economy will suffer most, this will help western companies as well ,

Do not take this personal or anything b.w Pakistan and India, its what this thread is about, i am just saying they will do it for their own benefits and we the people of sub-continent need to understand it.
This is where you're wrong cause it'll hurt "Western" firms more that's why the US has backed IND every time(almost) since 98-99 cause the stakes are far too great for them to let us be blown into smithereens!

they never stop stiring up wars and hatred among these nations.

A. check out the anti-Pakistan, anti-China report in Indian newspaper, they are not all for attract attention, more than half of them are US-or West bought out media.

B. check out the anti-Japan media in China, anti-India reports in China, they have someone work for them.

C. what's underlying cause of wars in South Asia in the last half century? the west, the Anglos are good at setting wedges, even the partition itself.

D. what's underlying cause of wars between India and China, the British set a line in South Tibet to delude both nations.

this is a nice article, it gives up the clue why we are so tragic today.
You're right to an extent btw if you extend that analogy to the Partition of IND - would you say now after 60+ yrs that it was wrong to ask for a separate nation based purely on religious segregation ? This is a serious(albeit offtopic) concern & I want an honest answer cause therein lies the solution to the problems you've mentioned above !

this is all to contain china.

the west is using divide and conquer.

why do we still allow international NGOs to operate in china? we all know these are CIA organizations.

The Soros-made “New World Order”: The Division of India, Russia, Indonesia, and China into Smaller, Weak Nations

Division of India was already accomplished in 1947.

It was a very successful operation because one side has been using western weapons to attack the other side for the past 65 years.

This is where you're wrong cause it'll hurt "Western" firms more that's why the US has backed IND every time(almost) since 98-99 cause the stakes are far too great for them to let us be blown into smithereens!

You're right to an extent btw if you extend that analogy to the Partition of IND - would you say now after 60+ yrs that it was wrong to ask for a separate nation based purely on religious segregation ? This is a serious(albeit offtopic) concern & I want an honest answer cause therein lies the solution to the problems you've mentioned above !

I believe that if we had remained united we very much could have been the world superpower right now.
(Provided we got by our differences, although my grandparents tell me there weren't any problems between Hindus and Muslims until British created them)
On the other hand we might have fought for God only knows how long and could have been broken up even further.

I believe that if we had remained united we very much could have been the world superpower right now.
(Provided we got by our differences, although my grandparents tell me there weren't any problems between Hindus and Muslims until British created them)
On the other hand we might have fought for God only knows how long and could have been broken up even further.

It is debatable on how we would have been if we had not been partitioned, our leaders baring a few have not show the maturity that is needed to run large nations.

@ the topic, the UN has lost its teeth, zeal and segacity. It needs reform provided the west allows it.

There is no denying that nations like ours ( China included) are falling prey to the arms lobby in whose interest it is for us to squabble.

Mature leadership is the call of the day for us to stop keeping the western industries going.

Back
Top Bottom