What's new

New War Thunder Update Teaser

Haven't been at that tier yet. What is the max confirmed kill range of the AIM-54 missile currently ?
I don't know what is the max range someone got a kill at, but for me I got a kill at 31km.

The F-16 is really good, I like how it plays.
You play war thunder?

Also yes the F16 slaps. I only have the ADF variant. So fun. Mig29 is okay, but it's R27ER missiles are too finicky with me. They don't always lock/maintain lock despite having radar lock

You play war thunder?

Also yes the F16 slaps. I only have the ADF variant. So fun. Mig29 is okay, but it's R27ER missiles are too finicky with me. They don't always lock/maintain lock despite having radar lock
Yeah me and my friend have played for probably over 8 years.
I haven't been playing a lot in the recent years so he shared his account with me and we got a ton of top tier stuff.

Same, have the ADF, in the next month probably the Israeli F-16 as well. We didn't really invest in the Russian tech tree, only got one Tier 5 there, so I don't think I'll get to play the MiG-29.

Yeah me and my friend have played for probably over 8 years.
I haven't been playing a lot in the recent years so he shared his account with me and we got a ton of top tier stuff.

Same, have the ADF, in the next month probably the Israeli F-16 as well. We didn't really invest in the Russian tech tree, only got one Tier 5 there, so I don't think I'll get to play the MiG-29.
Ah nice. I've been playing for half that time, but I'm pretty much top tier in all nations asides, Sweden, Italy and Israel.

I haven't actually seen many people play in the F16 Netz. From what I know, there isn't that much of a difference between the 2 (US F16A and the Israeli F16) unless I'm wrong?

Also have you played in the A6E TRAM premium? It's amazing. Way better than the A10

Ah nice. I've been playing for half that time, but I'm pretty much top tier in all nations asides, Sweden, Italy and Israel.

I haven't actually seen many people play in the F16 Netz. From what I know, there isn't that much of a difference between the 2 (US F16A and the Israeli F16) unless I'm wrong?

Also have you played in the A6E TRAM premium? It's amazing. Way better than the A10
Israeli F-16 is slightly worse because it doesn't have GBU-8s but the camo on it is way cooler imo. But I want it to play with the Merkavas.

Nah don't have the A6E, we bought a talisman for the F-14 instead. A-10 is a pain in the *** because it takes a lot of time to reach its target but the AIM-9Ls make up for it in that BR.

Never played this game but i am sure it was an awesome one
Oh it was THE BEST F-16 simulator out there with a huge manual (>560 pages) detailing every little switch that you could flick with detailed weapon systems. With a working campaign that was good for 3-4 days of intense flying. Good enough AI that could be as aggressive as you could want. Had multiplayer too! At one point I compared it to a real life youtube F-16 ramp start video (Netherlands AF IIRC) and it checked most boxes hehe. Could do all sorts of missions, BARCAP, SEAD, OCA Strike, Deep Strike, Naval Strike, Recon you name it. I used to have this db boeder joystick that I learnt flying on.

1672136313972.jpeg

Though F/A 18 Korea from Graphsim was my first love :P

Oh it was THE BEST F-16 simulator out there with a huge manual (>560 pages) detailing every little switch that you could flick with detailed weapon systems. With a working campaign that was good for 3-4 days of intense flying. Good enough AI that could be as aggressive as you could want. Had multiplayer too! At one point I compared it to a real life youtube F-16 ramp start video (Netherlands AF IIRC) and it checked most boxes hehe. Could do all sorts of missions, BARCAP, SEAD, OCA Strike, Deep Strike, Naval Strike, Recon you name it. I used to have this db boeder joystick that I learnt flying on.

View attachment 907892

Though F/A 18 Korea from Graphsim was my first love :P
So it was DCS of its era

Back
Top Bottom