What's new

New War coming?Israel against Hezbullah,Assad even Al-Nusra?

There will be no such war. Simply because Shiite pact are too cowards to respond to any aggression, they're only good at slaughtering defendless civilians. Just today, three of SAA positions were bombed and as always no response.

It seems like the whole region is too cowardly to respond to Israeli aggression except the resistance in Gaza.

Israel is also doing us a favor in this. :tup:

What in the world? :crazy:

Why don't you just claim Jewish ancestry and move to Israel.

It seems like the whole region is too cowardly to respond to Israeli aggression except the resistance in Gaza.

Because they don’t want to be bombed, Lebanon will be carpet bombed if they do so, so it’s better if they don’t

What in the world? :crazy:

Why don't you just claim Jewish ancestry and move to Israel.
Sry but we are not comfortable with the idea that the nutjobs in syria could buit up a sharia state which would be an another terrorist harbor on our border.

Sry but we are not comfortable with the idea that the nutjobs in syria could buit up a sharia state which would be an another terrorist harbor on our border.

Syria would become a moderate democratic government while these 'nutjobs' will move towards Israel's border and they will be pre occupied. Nobody in Syria is against the Turkish nation which is a Muslim nation.

Syria would become a moderate democratic government while these 'nutjobs' will move towards Israel's border and they will be pre occupied. Nobody in Syria is against the Turkish nation which is a Muslim nation.
Yeah its not like that Isis ever attacked us right?

I'm sure Israel was also doing you a favor when they killed 9 of your citizens fvcking moron.

It's because none of them have honor anymore, we used to the most feared people. Today we Arabs are lazy, useless and rightfully mocked by the whole world.

Gaza defends the honor of all Arabs and Muslims around the world.

Go get your brain wired properly you catholic iteration of an idiot.

Do you think it's worth it, a few hundred missiles on Israel from Lebanon, in return Israeli air force will destroy all their infrastructure.

If so, it's time you experience it yourself

I'm sure Israel was also doing you a favor when they killed 9 of your citizens fvcking moron.

It's because none of them have honor anymore, we used to the most feared people. Today we Arabs are lazy, useless and rightfully mocked by the whole world.

Go get your brain wired properly you catholic iteration of an idiot.
Dont get emotional and start insulting people,just state your opinion.
We all have dìfferent opinìons.

We all have d````````````````

Lol i didnt even seen this but i dont take him serious hes just a lunatic with "my way or the high way" mindset.

OP, to answer your question...

There will be no war between the people you mentioned. These past incidents are minor incidents which tend to avoid casualties intentionally to avoid any worsening escalation. The only people who have been killing is Israel, Hezbollah had members killed after a strike in Lebanon so their retaliation was to put a couple explosives around IDF forces and detonate them. They aren't going to do more than that.

As for Syria, every time something like this happens they just make a public statement that the region will erupt in Israel's face but don't actually do anything. They had dozens of their men killed in a earlier strike and did not retaliate. All they see is Israel is trying to disrupt the 'victories' of the regime.

I'm not sure how you came to this idea, if anything Israel will probably launch an unprovoked illegal offensive against the Palestinians and the Palestinians will bring them to the cease first table within a week just like they did in 2012.

I'm not insulting anybody, he's an insult to his own intelligence. I don't need to make any effort to humiliate him.

Lol i didnt even seen this but i dont take him serious hes just a lunatic with "my way or the high way" mindset.
He is actually pissed at the Arabs for the lack of support for the Palestinìan cause.

Israel will not take Gaza even if u pay us billion dollars. We wanted to give Gaza to Egypt - they refused to take. No one needs it. Even Hazzy prefers JEW USA (c) Fukuoka over Gaza. :rofl:

@500 your opinìon?
I agree with Serpentine. Neither Israel not HZ interested in war.

Israel will not take Gaza even if u pay us billion dollars. We wanted to give Gaza to Egypt - they refused to take. No one needs it. Even Hazzy prefers JEW USA over Gaza. :rofl:

Israel occupies Gaza, if they want nothing to do with Gaza then they should stop exercising control over it. And I was referring to an Air offensive which always fails to weaken the Palestinian resistance and shun the morale of the Palestinian people. It's just succeeds in destroying civilian infrastructure and prevents Gaza from any progress every time it gets foreign aid and has large projects. It's part of Israel's occupation policy, same thing they're doing in the West Bank. Violating the rights of the Palestinian people daily and occupying their land, they want all of historic Palestine and want to drive Palestinians out through modern creative methods, nobody disputes this except the occupying entity.

He is actually pissed at the Arabs for the lack of support for the Palestinìan cause.

It's less about that, the Arab people as whole used to be something amazing. Today they can't even influence their own affairs. It's sad to see them in a state like this, every Arab is concerned and it has little to do with Palestine.

Israel occupies Gaza
No. There is not even a single Israeli soldier inside Gaza.

if they want nothing to do with Gaza then they should stop exercising control over it.
Hamas which rules Gaza is in state of war with Israel. Thats why Israel is doing three things:

1) Recon flies.
2) Inspects ships bound for Gaza.
3) Retaliates in case of rocket attacks.

All are fully legitimate methods of warfare. If Hamas recognizes Israel and refrain from violence we will also stop.

The only thing we want from Gaza is that they will not attack us.

Hazzy has fought about a dozen wars on the internet in the last few days :omghaha:

Taking on Egypt, Saudi, the GCC :lol:

He loves war from the safety of Dearborn Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom