What's new

New Typhoon 4×4 mine resistant ambush protected vehicle spotted in Iran

We license produce most of the products used in our inventory,TOT you can call it,your country is not familiar with that term:lol:.
FYI Pak logged in 500million$ in sales this year more than our neighbours.Anyways this ain't a dick measuring thread.
Pak is looking for more MRAPS,the american option is to expensive,we operate a very low number of 500 thats why,iran should pitch a sale for this.

I am familiar, it seems you lack the common sense to understand importing TOT etc is still classed as being an import state. That license production is also given to you by the likes of China etc. You have barely any actual indigenous capability.

As for this thread, this MRAP is not even made by Iran but as I said earlier, probably made its way into Iran via Sudan. Anyway, given Iran's dynamic indigenous military industry, it's only a matter of time before their own such systems come into fruition.

IPAS exhibition

816308_921.jpg

Iran doesn't have any warm relation with Sudan ... at least in past 3 years
who told you so? Even SUdan internally agreed to keep relations with IRan quiet in recent times so as not to upset "arab brothers". dont be naive. And Sudan only started behaving weird because she needed cash from Arabs so had to start kissing their as the proper way to get that cash. I dont believe Sudan really dislikes IRan now. Its a show. I be Iranian IRGC and intelligence people are still in Khartoum now. FOr one Sudan buys and likes Iranian weapons.

Not a copy... License production!!!

But seems they are going to change the design...

Looks amazing! What other kind MRAP do the Iranian Army have in service?

Back
Top Bottom