What's new

New Type Submarine (AIP) Construction At Full Speed

ozi2000

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
New Type Submarine (AIP) Construction At Full Speed

Constructing submarines with Air Independent Propulsions (AIP) at Gölcük Naval Shipyard with maximum local content and building know-how in submarine construction and system integration

HDW-MFI Business Partnership Local Subcontractors: Aselsan, Havelsan, Milsoft, STM A.Ş., Koç Bilgi ve Savunma, TÜBİTAK, Meteksan Savunma, IDS, AYESAŞ

Defence Minister Vecdi Gonul stated that "Turkish industrial participation in the project would be worth around 80 percent of the total value of the deal".
As the Turkish Type 214 will have a significant amount of Turkish indigenous systems on board, this variant of the Type 214 will be known as the Type 214TN (Turkish Navy). HDW will preassemble structural and mechanical parts of the submarine in Germany, or classified elements such as the fuel cells and propulsion system and will then ship them to Turkey. All electronic and weapon systems (including the C4I system) will be of Turkish design and production.

ScreenShot2014-01-28at30728PM_zpsacd03217.png

ScreenShot2014-01-28at31039PM_zps33900e89.png

ScreenShot2014-01-28at30829PM_zps0aa8f18f.png

ScreenShot2014-01-28at30810PM_zps693eed9f.png

ScreenShot2014-01-28at30749PM_zps559f332f.png

And Next Target is National Design

Last edited:
year 2023; mitary parade at 100th year of the republic; Turkish fighters, attack helos, armed UAVs in the air hailing us, submarines, warships on the sea, tanks, land-based platforms, ICBMs, missiles, air-defense toys on the land.. hey that's a dream why don't I put a cute AC on the sea for the TFXs' .. now it seems OK.. It would be damn good, wouldn't it? I felt myself like Bob Ross (rip)

year 2023; mitary parade at 100th year of the republic; Turkish fighters, attack helos, armed UAVs in the air hailing us, submarines, warships on the sea, tanks, land-based platforms, ICBMs, missiles, air-defense toys on the land.. hey that's a dream why don't I put a cute AC on the sea for the TFXs' .. now it seems OK.. It would be damn good, wouldn't it? I felt myself like Bob Ross (rip)

Ataturk would be proud. But Turkey needs to rapidly industrialize though..

Back
Top Bottom