What's new

New Towed Artillery Guns need of the hour !!!!!

Does PA still use the 25-pounder's?

POF continues producing the ammo.

G7 LEO is merely a prototype. Unless someone funds the program, it doesn't count.

yes 25 pounder is used on afghan border!

Instead of buying more guns and escalating the conventional arms race which Pakistan can never win as India is nearly 7 times more populous how about we try another tactic.

Make peace?

GoP is ready for talks, its bharati who are running from talks. We can not beg for peace.

GoP is ready for talks
When I said peace I meant both sides stop this stupid firing on the LOC. Serves no military purpose for both countries. Loo at other hotspots. North/South Korea line. The old Iron Curtain. Can we not just keep watch with bincoculars instead of lossing off rounds. Waste of life on both sides.

When I said peace I meant both sides stop this stupid firing on the LOC. Serves no military purpose for both countries. Loo at other hotspots. North/South Korea line. The old Iron Curtain. Can we not just keep watch with bincoculars instead of lossing off rounds. Waste of life on both sides.

agree, But that too need Talks. Both sides blame each other..

agree, But that too need Talks. Both sides blame each other..
I can't help but think this is lot to do with elitest societies we have. Most soldiers killed are from poor familes on both sides of the border. The people at top want to look tough and the poor guys at bottom pay the price. The reality is both armies need to sit and their senior command show some respect for their jawans. They are being killed for no purpose. What would you say to mother of a dead siphai? He died for no good reason at all.

I can't help but think this is lot to do with elitest societies we have. Most soldiers killed are from poor familes on both sides of the border. The people at top want to look tough and the poor guys at bottom pay the price. The reality is both armies need to sit and their senior command show some respect for their jawans. They are being killed for no purpose. What would you say to mother of a dead siphai? He died for no good reason at all.
When a man can't be a God...He will choose to be a Hero...

Instead of buying more guns and escalating the conventional arms race which Pakistan can never win as India is nearly 7 times more populous how about we try another tactic.

Make peace?
That can't happen under Modi/BJP(under heavy RSS influence currently). Pakistan as the boogeyman and Modi fighting it is their bread and butter. LoC was never peaceful and there were small skirmishes every now and then...but under Modi it has gone off the rails. Idk if u remember...but I remember reading in the news of several efforts from the Pakistani side(flag meetings and such) to tone all this down when it first started. India on the other hand didn't tone it down, let alone make any efforts(like Pak) to talk about it. What did happen is Indian gov, Indian media, and Indian trolls started talking about how "Pakistan is being taught a lesson for all its ceasefire violations", "we will give a 10 times bigger response at the LoC", "previous Gov(Congress) was weak and Modi has given a free hand to the Army"...etc.

So yes...most sane minds are for peace but the crucial thing here is that it takes two to tango. With the recent rise of Indian economy, a growing difference of conventional war capacity in India's favor, the rise of hindutva/bhakt factions, and their constant anti-Pak propaganda to the masses...India is in no mood for peace. It's from their side that peace talks had stopped, it's from their side that LoC ceasefires have escalated. India has been shutting out any peace attempts and upping hostilities/propaganda bcuz it is convinced that it will win against Pak. Due to this Pak only has two options only one of which is acceptable...either quietly take it when India fires at Pak's soldiers on LoC or some other form of threat...or respond in the same manner. I am happy that Pak is responding in the same manner.

Last edited:

Make peace?
Until both exist no chance so How about we prepare for something which is eventually going to happen that is

WAR !!!!!

PA will be countering these.
make-in-india-2.jpg

Make peace?
That would be the perfect solution boss but then it is an imperfect world!

Make peace?
If there is peace then what happens to Kashmir?
Rather when will there be peace?
Can there be peace without solving Kashmir issue?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom