What's new

New Threads Creation Policy

It was one of my suggestion to @WebMaster , that only a member with certain amount of posts should be allowed to make a new thread ............ great to see that implemented
Yeah!!
You're the smartest member here who came up with this idea. :lol:
I'm on this forum since last 2 years and am sure you're NOT the first person to suggest this. Lolzz

FYI- a lot of members 've been asking the admin to reimplement this policy. Afaik sometime back webby had implemented this policy(and changed it later).
Almost every other day(or whenever a spammer enters the forum) members bring up this discussion. :)

I will try to be more active as time permits.

But i think we will probably add more mods to be watchful of the trouble makers.

Add this guy:

@SvenSvensonov

He's moderate, avoids trolling, and is well know to be avoidant and adverse to harmful, hateful or trollish content. He'd be a good, well respected and logical choice for mod-ship

A Welcome change..

Also an Indian with Pakistani flags have been trolling with religious insults, if possible check the IPs for multiple or previous and expose so that it doesnt repeat.

ohh.. so if some one is banned and comes with new accnt.. hehe he has to post 100 times :P

Now only users with 100 posts and above can create new threads. This policy is to avoid spam and unnecessary threads.

And kindly get restricted to members to making just 2 threads in a day .......

Also an Indian with Pakistani flags have been trolling with religious insults, if possible check the IPs for multiple or previous and expose so that it doesnt repeat.
@Horus @WebMaster
You do know that we have an issue with duplicate ids here. Some have as many as 5 ids, running simultaneoulsy.
I hope the system can track multiple IPs automatically.

@Horus @WebMaster
You do know that we have an issue with duplicate ids here. Some have as many as 5 ids, running simultaneoulsy.
Does the system track the multiple IPs automatically?
Yes, but not proxy.

You can use hidemy@$$.com or VPN with Mozilla to simply fool the system.

webby, does it mean one has to wait for 100 posts for welcome thread..

Yes, but not proxy.

You can use hidemy@$$.com or VPN with Mozilla to simply fool the system.
I know!
It's always easy to circumvent the system.

But it's equally easy to spot a troll from the kind of language one uses,that's if you're alert!

Now only users with 100 posts and above can create new threads. This policy is to avoid spam and unnecessary threads.

This restriction is not applicable to members column???

I just saw a thread opened by a poster with (0) counts and he want to get expert opinion from defence enthusiasts on his divorce plan......

This restriction is not applicable to members column???

I just saw a thread opened by a poster with (0) counts and he want to get expert opinion from defence enthusiasts on his divorce plan......

Not available in members intro section.

The restriction is now reduced to 50 posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom