What's new

New team to take Pakistan out of economic crisis : Asim Munir and Ishaq Dar

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The new non-political COAS is holding talks with the leading businessmen of the country in company with Mighty Dollar Dar to assuage their concerns. This shows Hafiz despite his FA pass credentials knows more about the economy than other economists who are needlessly blaming Dar. Good to see the two biggest touts of Maryum Nawaz on the same page in the face of enemy propaganda.

New investments coming in IT and Agri from Friendly countries. Billions of Dollars !!!

Hafiz-Dar Gang Zindabad !!!

Army generals and businessmen are leading this country.
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilyhi rajioon.

The new non-political COAS is holding talks with the leading businessmen of the country in company with Mighty Dollar Dar to assuage their concerns. This shows Hafiz despite his FA pass credentials knows more about the economy than other economists who are needlessly blaming Dar. Good to see the two biggest touts of Maryum Nawaz on the same page in the face of enemy propaganda.

Hafiz showing off his multi-dimensional skill set. India's billionaires are scared shitless.

FqnF6Q9WcAM42pm

FqnF6BYWYAAWGEU

They will keep delaying elections until Whiskey Muneer has fulfilled his
promise to torture and kill IK, just like they did with Arshad Sharif shaheed.

Mota Nawaja has turned the Army into Punjab Police.

I used to always wonder as a child when seeing businesses state "started in 1970, or 1947" etc, my first thought was, "shouldnt they be international at this point?" Then I realized doing business in pakistan is easy if you have the govt subsidizing you, supporting you, killing your competitors. Outside this serfdom, its tough competition.

Army chief meeting with Businessmen in Pakistan usually is a bad omen for government. Let's see what happens this time.

Is strange why a military general would meet business leaders. This only happens during a military dictatorship.

Probably a shakedown - businessmen probably received MQM-type chithee asking for funds to be transferred to various offshore accounts. Otherwise boree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom