What's new

New T-99 of Chinese PLA````Caught on camara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
there was a leak about T-99 years ago, I wasnt sure it was Psed or reall``but this one looks more convincing``!
1302519275_1326.jpg

this new tank has a bigger captan observation kit``it may indicate that the new tank has an independent captan theriaml part and possiablly longer observe range````but they covered the laser suppression kit``dont they whether they upgrade it from passive to active or still using the same as those on older versions of t-99s/98s??

This news is about as old as the year 1999.

I thought this was the up-armoured type 99KM.

Looks boxy and not as good as normal type 99

i think they either redesigned the tank barbette, or they put on new armors....but i still prefer this new design, coz those previous t-99s i seriously doubt the capabilities of captan therimal observor kit, as they were too small, and also didnt look robust so easy to be damaged by fragments during real battle situation``

but this one these two observation kits are both robust which will increase the reliability in combat situation...

It's a new tank.

Difrent hull? Check.

Larger turret? Check.

Only common thing with earlier ZTZ-99 tanks is the name.

It's a new tank.

Difrent hull? Check.

Larger turret? Check.

Only common thing with earlier ZTZ-99 tanks is the name.

its difficul to tell now from this picture whether it is the 'new' tank or not, the only major/obvious differences are the two observation kits, the gun is still the same 125mm, and i dont think the hull is quite different from other ZTZ99s``

Back
Top Bottom