What's new

New SPAA were now in service!

teddy

Reaction score
This is the twin 35mm SPAA, first shown in 10 yrs ago, but now it is offical in service with PLA.
1321447600987.jpg

The control system of 35mm SPAA.
1321447731296.jpg

Artist impression
1510.jpg

If they can add a few short range anit-aircraft missiles to it, It can be a lethal punch.

Last edited by a moderator:
sohailbarki: If they can add a few short range anit-aircraft missiles to it, It can be a lethal punch.

Should be no problem. This is PGZ-95

2666064d8ed65702f07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What is the reason for having a greyish B and W camera view? I've seen this on a lot of guidance/tracking images.
May be they need to lock on the target, and then everything comes automatically. The SPAA will track and attack the target.

What is the reason for having a greyish B and W camera view? I've seen this on a lot of guidance/tracking images.

They are probably to aid night vision by amplifying ambient light sources.Perhaps someone can confirm the same.

Some sort of infrared enhanced image for working more effectively under fog/cloudy conditions, maybe.

Some sort of infrared enhanced image for working more effectively under fog/cloudy conditions, maybe.

i think it helps with IFF also, the US marines sometimes call for air support and use IR strobes to identify themselves to friendly jets and you can see the strobes alot better in black/white than colored

If they can add a few short range anit-aircraft missiles to it, It can be a lethal punch.

The russian one is 30mm, chinese one is 35mm, chinese one give heaviler punch and longer gun fire range. you could have an ideal about the difference from 100mm tank gun and 120mm tank gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom