What's new

New Section

AliFarooq

Reaction score
:wave:
I was wondering if we could get a new section for, construction and development going on in pakistan. I know there is a section called Economy/Development, but its mostly used for economy. This section can be called Construction/Development, where we post pictures of all the major construction projects, and update them. It will be a really good addition to the forums:pakistan::pakistan:.

That's a good idea. Pakistan is currently going through a lot of construction. I've seen pictures of construction sites in Islamabad. I posted some in the Pictures of cities: Islamabad thread. It'll be nice to have a section only for Construction/Development of Pakistan.

Not just Islamabad, There are about 90 building under construction in karachi and there a quite a few in lahore also.

:wave:
I was wondering if we could get a new section for, construction and development going on in pakistan. I know there is a section called Economy/Development, but its mostly used for economy. This section can be called Construction/Development, where we post pictures of all the major construction projects, and update them. It will be a really good addition to the forums:pakistan::pakistan:.

New section is not needed, you can open a new thread in the Economy section.

Back
Top Bottom