What's new

New Russia officially established

So, old men kissing kids, man to man kisses are essential to moral and spiritual rebirth? :lol:
The point is that this tradition was for thousands of years. And now it looks weird because people's minds changing because of moral degradation of the West.
Kaan saw two girls hugging each other and decided that they - lesbians. Evil of West is, that it not only die spiritually itself but also infects other nations.

The point is that this tradition was for thousands of years. And now it looks weird because people's minds changing because of moral degradation of the West.
Kaan saw two girls hugging each other and decided that they - lesbians. Evil of West is, that it not only die spiritually itself but also infects other nations.

If you wouldn't live at your mom's and maybe travelled a bit, you would see shaking hands and hugging are still alive. The greeting kiss, i admit has gone out of fashion.

If you wouldn't live at your mom's and maybe travelled a bit, you would see shaking hands and hugging are still alive. The greeting kiss, i admit has gone out of fashion.
Brezhnev kissing his guests on the lips three times - and everyone knew that he was just so shows respect by the ancient custom. Now if someone did so - he would be considered gay. It would be the first thought. That's the moral degradation of the West affect other nations.

Brezhnev kissing his guests on the lips three times - and everyone knew that he was just so shows respect by the ancient custom. Now if someone did so - he would be considered gay. It would be the first thought. That's the moral degradation of the West affect other nations.

Well sorry, but kissing on the lips threee times is a bit, too much. I wouldn't like to kiss a man on the lips three times. You, go ahead....

Shaking hands, a hug and kissing the cheeks three times, first one, then the other, then again the first one is a well established greeting throughout Europe. But only between close people and family who you haven't seen in a while.

Well sorry, but kissing on the lips threee times is a bit, too much. I wouldn't like to kiss a man on the lips three times. You, go ahead....

Shaking hands, a hug and kissing the cheeks three times, first one, then the other, then again the first one is a well established greeting throughout Europe. But only between close people and family who you haven't seen in a while.

I give my female friends a peck on the cheek all the time its the same here as well, cheek kiss, handshake, or a hug never mouthing a homie though. :rofl:

I guess propaganda is easier for the target population to spread if it includes young teen girls? o_O

They are probably not "lesbian", but the creator of those images was certainly trying to put the possibility in your head. The whole thing is supposed to be sexual in nature, and apparently it worked, since we are discussing it.

I guess propaganda is easier for the target population to spread if it includes young teen girls? o_O

Morality on display here :lol:

I give my female friends a peck on the cheek all the time its the same here as well, cheek kiss, handshake, or a hug never mouthing a homie though. :rofl:

Yes, exactly.... it's moral degradation, but when pedophile magnet pics of two teens emerge from Russia, it's tradition.

i'd like to see a hero who'd volunteer for three mouth kisses from Brezhnev, which vostok exposed as an example:

Leonid.jpg

i can smell the mouth 40 years later through the internet! :o:

Last edited:
Anyway back to the topic, on what basis are they declaring a "New Russia". I was under the impression that Russians only formed a majority in Crimea region but afaik even though they are a large minority in Eastern Ukraine they do not form any majority so how they can go ahead and try to break up the country?

They are probably not "lesbian", but the creator of those images was certainly trying to put the possibility in your head. The whole thing is supposed to be sexual in nature, and apparently it worked, since we are discussing it.

It's not supposed to be sexual. It's supposed to relay an image of two long lost sisters, reunited once again, after defeating the factor that is driving them apart.

The symbolism in this pic is crystal clear. USA kept them apart, but through holding hands and cooperating they managed to defeat the dividing devil whichg is burning in the background. Pathetic populism.

z2KIJ7uyZaA.jpg

Last edited:

People stopped doing it because they embarrassed and afraid to be misunderstood. And only 20-30 years ago it was absolutely normal (in my country) between friends and relatives.

Anyway back to the topic, on what basis are they declaring a "New Russia". I was under the impression that Russians only formed a majority in Crimea region but afaik even though they are a large minority in Eastern Ukraine they do not form any majority so how they can go ahead and try to break up the country?
We do not have a war between the Russian and Ukrainians. This is not so. We have a war going on between those who support the West and those who support Russia. In the south-east of the former Ukraine majority of residents support Russia, no matter what their nationality is.

It's not supposed to be sexual. It's supposed to relay an image of two long lost sisters, reunited once again, after defeating the factor that is driving them apart.

The symbolism in this pic is crystal clear. USA kept them apart, but through holding hands and cooperating they managed to defeat the dividing devil whichg is burning in the background. Pathetic populism.

Well that is certainly the narrative you are supposed to see. Basic human psychology and advertising tactics say otherwise.

You can deny it, but it is the same as saying the Earth is flat.

People stopped doing it because they embarrassed and afraid to be misunderstood. And only 20-30 years ago it was absolutely normal (in my country) between friends and relatives.

Please......if kissing man with such gusto as exhibited on pic is normal, no wonder Conchita Wurst is on top spot in Russian music charts....

brezniew.jpg

Well that is certainly the narrative you are supposed to see. Basic human psychology and advertising tactics say otherwise.

You can deny it, but it is the same as saying the Earth is flat.

So superficial.....i think you just got hung up on the ad tactic of putting someone pleasant at the forefront of the cause and missed the deeper message.

Please......if kissing man with such gusto as exhibited on pic is normal, no wonder Conchita Wurst is on top spot in Russian music charts....

brezniew.jpg

So superficial.....
You put sexual innuendo in it. But it was not there, it just was a testimony of respect and friendship and nothing more.

You put sexual innuendo in it. But it was not there, it just was a testimony of respect and friendship and nothing more.

I do not put sexual innuendo in it. I speak as a man, when i say i do not want to kiss another man on the lips out of any reason, respect, love, admiration, friendship, whatever.

Check the 2nd, 4th, and last picture. I havn't seen that with sisters.

these pictures are just an art form

z2KIJ7uyZaA.jpg

they only populist is you, russophob

Back
Top Bottom